Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:10 am

The hair ornament comes out often, then the shoes, and rarely the dress, (no skirts though hehe). And usually I get dropped the Sakura versions more than the Evening Sakura version.

You don't have the dress(es) yet?
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:50 am

I don't have the... blue one T_T
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:52 am

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:^I don't wanna sound like a derpface but, as much as we like you doing news, can you leave it to us who play for these stuff? :3

wow. that hurts dude. :/ those sites help with the latest updates on cards. I don't see anyone else posting it.
Amped
High Priest

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:34 am

Amped wrote:new Kudo Haruka SSR card
http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201503240012/

SSR Kudou Haruka
Stage Appeal: Positive Heart (med)
Attribute: Sound (Blue)

Starting on 3/25 JST until 3/30 JST, there will be a login bonus separate from the one they give for the entire month. They are giving away "High Rarity Clothing" and Star Stone.
(3/25 JST starts at 3/24 11:00am EST)
Photo of login bonus:
Spoiler: show

AyuHikaru wrote:I don't have the... blue one T_T

Odd, that did seem like a rare dress, I checked my old post and I had no record of getting it o.o
But in my more recent records, I got two of them in Yume Miru 15 (one was on 3/21, the other on 3/23).
Pictures:
Spoiler: show
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:28 am

So instead of the Blue Dress I got another SSR Haruka >.> checked her growth and she +10's per level, which is exactly the same as my SSR Chisato from the premium gatcha. Seems like Haruka is the same strength as the premium cards. I decided to keep this Haruka because of that and currently have a deck where the entire front row is SSR.

SSR's they may be but only one is actually a score up card, the rest are Cure and Positive Hearts.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Crazy DAC » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:35 am

I'm also got the SSR card right at first song, how can it drop easy like that? :blink:

The blue dress drop very easy for me (of course it still less than the shoes and headband, but I got more than 10 blue dress already), and it often drop from WANT!

Anyway, the Event still not end yet, keep try hard. :P
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:53 am

Well, atleast you guys are getting the Harukas. I've had 28 games since the update and I got 2 more Uemuras and a few extra clothes, but no Haruka...

Also, the unit skill can multiply an idol's power (in the front row) by up to x3.5 at Lv.10, so I usually take whatever (S)SR I have of the same group, place them in (near) center position up front, couple them up with Rs from the same group if I dont have other (S)SRs of same group, then have (S)SRs from different groups supporting them with raw power in the backrow. So, e.g., even if your SSR Yuka is at 600, and you have an R Airi with 300, if you both put them on the front row and have Minagiru Passion Lv. 10 as your unit skill, your Airi is basically running 1050 power per perfect hit with no skill bonus nor color bonus.

At least, that's how I understood it.
http://hptaplive.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_Skill

Which is also why I think people say "My Idol" should never be at the front, cause her power doesn't ever get multiplied, and can easily be outpowered.
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Crazy DAC » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:13 am

Must tell you Natural Sound is rare skill, not normal skill. Only N card have normal skill. :lol:
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:17 am

Amped wrote:
BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:^I don't wanna sound like a derpface but, as much as we like you doing news, can you leave it to us who play for these stuff? :3

wow. that hurts dude. :/ those sites help with the latest updates on cards. I don't see anyone else posting it.

sorry. :/ I was in a terrible mood this morning, idk what came over me there. >.<
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:25 am

Crazy DAC wrote:Must tell you Natural Sound is rare skill, not normal skill. Only N card have normal skill. :lol:

I didn't make the page, idk why it says that lol Someone made a typo I guess.

Gah, I got another SR Uemura, and an extra Evening Sakura Ornament.
I think I might as well make Yuka and Uemura Army an actualluality if I get 1 more SR Uemura.

But Kudou, I won't give up!!!

Edit: 7 more games played and I got 2 consecutive SR Uemuras, and then in 2 other games I got the Sakura High Heels, and no Haruka =(

Edit: 7 more games played and I got 1 SR Uemura and 1 Sakura High Heel...Haruka...where are you T.T If I keep this up, Im gonna have 9 SR Uemuus at complete Limit Break o.o That would be cool in an interesting way but I still want atleast 6 Harukas T.T

Which songs did you guys get insta-Harukas in? Might help me a bit =)
jeiwa42
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project