Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:38 am

In retrospect, maybe I shouldve done this during the last event with the gauge/meter thing. I wouldve maxed it and get rarer cards + build Angerme better (possibly). I'm happy, though, that this time I pretty much got all the cards I needed to make all the groups =) (though my wallet probably wasnt so happy...)

That being said, I probably wont (and shouldnt) do this again until 12 gen and Kobushi Factory are added in so that my win-win scenario is ensured (win win scenario meaning chance at SR/SSR cards, and if not, then ensuring a high chance at getting Rs I want, meaning the new girls and not the regular Rs you can get through friend gacha/live rewards). For example, during this event, I wanted any SRs and SSRs, and the total chances of that were SR (13.20%) + SSR (2.25%) = 15.45%. But in the R section, I was after Angerme and Country Girls. (3) Angerme being 3% each and (5) Country Girls 4.83% each. So I had approximately 33.3% chance more of cards I wanted, adding that to the 15.45% SR/SSR chance, makes for 48.75% chance at getting a card I want, which was exactly what happened. First 2 times I rolled were CG, 2 more times were other Rs. The rest followed accordingly.

I hope that when they add these girls (or new girls) for friend gacha/live rewards that its cards different from the star stone gacha ver so that there's more variety and at the same time it doesnt diminish the value of the Rs in star stone gacha. Having regular Rs (ones available outside star stone gacha) in star stone gacha is kinda an ehh idea. Tbh I probably wouldve jumped the gun sooner if all the Rs in the star stone gacha were exclusive, and its a better incentive for players to pay money/use up their reward star stones on, rather than worrying about getting Rs that you get from friend gacha and live rewards (which was what I was trying to avoid). Well, this game is still young, I hope they improve the games loads more, it'll only add that much more fun this already addicting (for me) game.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Crazy DAC » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:17 am

Maybe the real payment make it easier to get high rarity, like 2% to get SSR is nearly impossible, but it isn't very rare to see someone get SSR (and I often hears people with SSR already pay for Star Stone). :lol:
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:09 am

It DOES seem pretty easy to pull in this game. I've spend around 40$ on this game (25$ on my trying to get Harunan splurge *shakes fist at Kyu*) and while Love Live wouldn't even blink an eye at me about it and give me nothing but R's - This game has given me plenty of SR's and SSR's to work with because of it. Not a bad purchase, I'm glad I have all those cards just... Harunan ; ;

My next splurge will be either another high tension gatcha or a MM themed one... which hopefully should be coming soon.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:57 am

I finally, FINALLY got the Rare Sakura with the headphones. But now I have no place to put her. XD
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:06 am

I surprisingly got mostly Heat Up/High Tension cards, so I'm happy, and atm they're all being used in at least 1 of the 5 groups I have up on that link. Only ones that weren't were SR Maasa with CH(med) and SR Nakajima CH(large), and like some of the CG/Angerme Rs ofcourse, but even out of the newbies there were still like...5/8 of them with HT/HU so that was great. R Mai and R Sayuki were HU and HT, respectively, R Ayumi and R Momoko were HT, and yeah I think that's mostly what I pulled. Not too crazy about the art style for CG, and SSR Erina's design is not AS fantastic, since I think it's one of the earlier SSRs made, but aside from that, everyone else's looks really good and I like looking at the cards XD

AyuHikaru wrote:...Love Live wouldn't even blink an eye at me about it and give me nothing but R's

It's nice to know that 2.25% isn't completely as hopeless as it looks...I mean in theory every 100 pulls you make gets you around 2 SSRs but I certainly did not play the gacha that many times to get 2 SSRs, heck not even half that many times. At that rate, I shouldn't have even gotten one theoretically speaking XD Oh, so that's how it is in Love Live? Wow, and I thought THIS game had crazy low chances...

AyuHikaru wrote:My next splurge will be either another high tension gatcha or a MM themed one... which hopefully should be coming soon.

Same, 12 gen is probably next like I mentioned before in my "prediction" post lol I will probably wait till Kobushi Factory though. This splurge was too much for me lol

+Kyu wrote:I finally, FINALLY got the Rare Sakura with the headphones. But now I have no place to put her.

Good job! O wow...well you will have a place for her, you've been waiting for one XD
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:24 pm

love live is way worse for rolls, I've done about... 5 10+1's and about 10-11 solo rolls I just got my first UR Yesterday.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:53 pm

^Oh I see. Wow, and haven't you been playing that game much longer iirc?

Also, yay, completed my 3rd SR Uemura fully LBed + Skilled =) (Not sure why I would need so many of the same SRs...but I guess SSR Yuka + Army of Uemuras would make a great front row XD Damn, if only I had even half this drop rate for when the SR Captain event was going on >.> Oh well...) I got a lot of her in Yume Miru 15, the others I got on The Peace, Brainstorming, and Ren'ai Revolution 21. Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne used to give me a lot of SR Uemuras, but ever since the update all I've been getting are R Karins. Also, since the update, I've been getting R Haruka in The Peace, so I think they added back the Rs in the update.
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Crazy DAC » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:01 am

I'm not really get much Akari (SR) from Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne, I play that song 2 days already (just to see if it can drop Tomoko (R) or not) and only got one Akari (SR). So maybe each player have different rate for each song, don't try to copy others.

By the way, I'm already got Karin (N), Akari (N), Karin (R), Gray Denim, Pink Check Long, all Sakura Costume, only missing one card (maybe it's replaced by Akari (SR)).
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:30 pm

I've got my first SR Akari at 4x Limit Break so I'm not actually getting as much luck with drops as you guys, but I'll be happy to full LB her before the event is over. I wonder what made them decide to give Akari such an easy drop rate? Maybe the goal this time IS to full LB her since she only has Normal High Tension. I kinda hope they don't do this all the time though, or my Premium Gatcha SR's will end up worthless <,<

Maybe I'll putt a you guys, get like 4 full LB'd Akari's and build a team with 4 Akari's + 1 Yuka. Ahahahaha. yeah that would be the funniest team.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:02 pm

^Same. xD
I was thinkingof doing that... just doing a team up 9 akari's and your character. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project