Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 pm

I'd expect that 4 of the members make up all the regular stage appeals (High Tension, Heat Up, Cure Heart, Positive Heart), 2 of them be no Stage Appeal, and then Uta SR gets a medium skill and Momoko SSR gets a large skill.

I feel like all the events are due to the hype of H!P's 4 week release. I feel like their next move after this event is 12 Gen event (hopefully XD). Then, when that lasts like 2~3ish weeks, by then MM would have released their single, marking the last of the 4 week H!P release. Then, maybe late April/early-mid May, I think they can make a big update to the game, adding new songs to all groups, adding the girls into the regular friend gacha + post-live rewards, and possibly adding a new story so they can include CG and Angerme if they wanted to. Sounds like a reasonable timeline. It'd kinda only make sense to have the new girls be accessible outside the premium gacha only when they have songs they've participated in already in the game (and already released in real life).
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Crazy DAC » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:19 pm

So far I never saw a Platinum Gatcha card without Stage Appeal.

Limited Event Platinum Gatcha

[Country Girls] Tsugunaga Momoko (SSR)
Stage Appeal: Heat Up (Large)
Unit Skill: Natural Sounds

[Country Girls] Shimamura Uta (SR)
Stage Appeal: High Tension (Medium)

Platinum Gatcha

[Country Girls] Tsugunaga Momoko (SR)
Stage Appeal: Heat Up (Medium)

[Country Girls] Inaba Manaka (R)
Stage Appeal: Positive Heart

[Country Girls] Yamaki Risa (R)
Stage Appeal: Heat Up

[Country Girls] Shimamura Uta (R)
Stage Appeal: High Tension

[Country Girls] Ozeki Mai (R)
Stage Appeal: Heat Up

[Country Girls] Morito Chisaki (R)
Stage Appeal: Cure Heart

By the way, the SR Card drop in this Event is really easy, I'm also got 2 even though I'm not play much, but I think they make it harder to drop R Card like usual.
Last edited by Crazy DAC on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:50 pm

R was really easy last event, but I think now they reverted the R rate back to how it used it be, but this time instead of getting R you had a high chance to get SR, so maybe that's why it's easier than Captain SR and the Rs seem to be disappearing. I didn't get more than 2 Rs but I have completely a full Uemura Akari already:

But omg, I gave Akari 2 batches of N High Tension cards, she went 1/1 to 6/6 to 10/9. Then, I used the 5 Akaris and when I confirmed to train her, this happened:

And I was scared for a moment cause I had to restart game, and last time this happened I lost the cards, so I was like shoot...but as you can see in the first picture it turned out fine, phew...

By the way, her name is "Inaba Manaka".
Omg so much new Heat Ups =)
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Crazy DAC » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:59 pm

I'm not used with Country Girls' members name yet, no wonder I can't find her romaji name in Google. :$
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Ahh ok. Do you have all those cards you mentioned? It'd be interesting to see them. Though, to be honest, the art style for the girls look...different. Like I see some striking features in their face and can tell who is who but it's also drawn in a deformed looking way in my opinion, but that's me judging the card from just the little preview you see in the game (I have a photo of it in the last page).
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Crazy DAC » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:14 pm

You can see their cards from the News page: http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201503170029/

It doesn't like I have Star Stone to draw Platinum Gatcha anyway... :lol:

Complete set:

Image Image

Sakura set from WANT! Hard Mode SS Rank, Cherry Blossoms set from Crazy Kanzen na Otona Hard Mode SS Rank.
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:22 am

I got everything too! The Evening Cherry Blossom High Heels took forever to get, I kept getting more of the Cherry Blossom High Heels and the Cherry Blossom One Piece over and over.

Here's a list on what songs (for me) gave which items:

Brainstorming: SR Uemura, Sakura High Heel
The Peace: SR Uemura, Sakura Ornament
Ren'ai Revolution 21: SR Uemura, Sakura Ornament (2x), Sakura One Piece, Sakura High Heel (2x)
One Two Three: SR Uemura (2x)
Kimagure Princess: Sakura Ornament

Want! : Evening Sakura High Heel (2x)
Special Generation: Evening Sakura High Heel

Crazy Kanzen na Otona: Sakura High Heel (2x)
Dance de Bakoon: SR Uemura

Uchouten Love: Nothing =(
Yume Miru 15: SR Uemura (3x), Evening Sakura High Heel (6x)
Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita: Nothing =(

Watashi ga Iu mae ni Dakishimenakya ne: SR Uemura (3x), Sakura One Piece (3x), Sakura High Heel (4x), Sakura Ornament (2x)
Romance no Tochuu: Sakura Ornament

(Some are 2x cause they came up again in a separate game...maybe higher chance on that specific song? Probably all just random for all songs though...I feel like the live drop/reward system for the event replaces what would've been an R card with one of the event clothes/SR Uemura, that's why in the ENTIRETY of this event, I've only seen like 1-2 R drops and that it was relatively easier to get everything...I'm gonna build a 2nd Uemura just cause I picked up a 7th one and there's no Sayuki R+ accessible for me yet)

Edit: Updated 3/19/2015 9:19 EST
I played Watashi Dakishimenakya ne like maybe a dozen times today and got more stuff from that song (I got an Uemura and the whole Sakura costume today just by replaying that song XD, and it's never been a bad song to have drops before, sometimes it drops both Uemura and an outfit so I thought it'd be a good song for today and it was =] )
Ren'ai Revolution 21 also seems like a decent song. Sometimes I swap into it and it immediately gives me something during the first three plays. Though, Yume Miru 15 did give me a ton (of the same thing) and it gave me 3 Uemuras despite playing it less than the other 2 songs I mentioned, so i'm about to go for it since I need just Uemuras at this point. I only need 1 more to have a 2nd fully LBed Uemura =) I play too much + not so bad luck = I'm making so much coins (selling extra clothes) + training a good J=J team from this event XD
Last edited by jeiwa42 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Crazy DAC » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:16 am

Not really, normally each song will drop 4 kinds of card and 2 kinds of costume, for example, you can get Momoko (N), Saki (R), Yurina (R), Maasa (R), Red Check Long, White Boots in the Special Generation Hard Mode. In Event, they add each song with 3 kinds (or less) of Event costume, and recently they add SR Card.

Like in this Event I already got Momoko (N), Saki (N), Maasa (R), Red Check Long, White Boots in WANT! Hard Mode (in WANT! it drop Saki (N) instead Saki (R), other things is same as Special Generation). I'm also got all Sakura costume and 2 Uemura (SR) from it. Right now I'm trying to see if I can get Yurina (R) or not.

By the way, the rarest costume in this game maybe Brown Boots, which I'm only get one from Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne Easy Mode, but in the Hina Event I'm even got 2 pieces of it from Romance no Tochuu, not remember which Mode.
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:34 am

Ahh ok. I usually get Ns and I see the (non-event) clothes sometimes, I see the event clothes/Uemura every now and then, but Rs are actually rare for me now...like I have a record of what I got in each song I've played since this event started (not except descriptions) but I haven't written down "Rare drop" at all...Which is why I think that maybe they took the place of the event items/card and that's why I dont get any rares, but you said you get rares, so I'll see what happens if I can get any too.
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Crazy DAC » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:16 pm

Hm~, maybe your guess is correct, I played WANT! many times since yesterday, but can't see any Yurina (R) drop, maybe Akari (SR) replace that card.
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project