S/mileage's new name is ANGERME, 3rd gen members announced

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: S/mileage's new members announced, new name suggestions being accepted until 10/31

Postby stam4o » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:57 am

Zunu wrote:If it's got to be something smile related, I'd suggest, maybe, ホホME GIRLS. Ho-ho-emi Girls. Which means SMILE GIRLS in Japanese, and has no pre-existing trademark to contend with.

I'm liking this approach. Specially the "ホホME" thing, it's cool because it's good already and it could still be used to other word-plays.

Spoiler: show
Like, just for example, wirtten that way ホホME Ladies can be punned both as Miladies and Melodies :fear:
(tho it's not working that well since the "ladies" concept is far from the "young" one :glare:
But I mean, anyone wit better language skills than me (anyone) could come up with something better too regard that.

Also, just for fun: ホホME League (nah, that one's just too bad xD)
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Re: S/mileage's new members announced, new name suggestions being accepted until 10/31

Postby resop2 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:09 am

S/Mileage could borrow a gimmick from Kamen Rider and call themselves S/Mileage 999 (S/Mileage Ninez).

I'm kind of sad though that I only have facetious suggestion as opposed to suggestions that are good and would make H!P money.

Maybe WataEgao? (Short for Watashi wa Egao no riyuu desu - You are the reason I smile).
resop2
Skeptic

Postby resop2 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:26 am

I thought of one that might have worked: U_Smile, but googling it it turned out to be a Justin Beaver song.

Maybe Yu_Smile?
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Starra » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:32 pm

I just had a thought...

What if Tsunku's using the name suggestion thing as a way to come up with names he could potentially use for other groups? Only one name will be chosen as S/mileage's new group name, but fans will submit probably hundreds of others. One of those other ones could be used for a new unit... Maybe a new KSS one.

I know Ayaka and Kanon wanted the name change, but Tsunku could benefit from this as well.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Sohee » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Oh I bet he does things like a lot.
I send him suggestions all the time on twitter and some have had good timing sometimes. xD
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Amped » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Kenshuusei members think they are appearing in a new Yojijukugo (4 idiom) HS corner, actually get picked for Smileage.

great reactions.

Last edited by Amped on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby JonCC » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Brilliantly done: and of course they had to bring Goro in for this. :yahoo:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:40 pm

I died at Rikako's face. xD
Also who is this guy!?!?! He's really awesomely fun. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Starra » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Rikako has a very rubbery face... She seemed very flabbergasted, lol. Murotan crying was cute and she seemed so happy.

Apparently Maho has been a S/mileage fan for ages, and it's been her dream to join the group. She was so shocked she didn't know what to do with herself haha.

Gah. I'm really fucking excited for this new lineup. I also don't think there'll be any grads for ages, since Kanon said she wants this lineup to be around for a long time.

JonCC wrote:Brilliantly done: and of course they had to bring Goro in for this. :yahoo:

He's really good. I think he's my fave MC for H!P-related stuff.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby JonCC » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Rikako: "Ehhhhh?! lol"
Murotan: "I'm happy T.T I didn't know which group I'll be in or if I could join any group at all.. because of my age.."
Aiai: "Why? Why...?! I've been telling my mom I want to join Smileage ever since I heard about the member addition. I said I want to join MM too but I really wanted to join Smileage. I was listening to Yuugure Koi no Jikan every day"

https://twitter.com/namasma_eng
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project