Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [10/1] Juice=Juice 5th single "Senobi / Date ja nai yo Uchi no Jinsei wa"

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:17 pm

Dat Sepia tone in the beginning though...
chalk this single up for another of the "use the girl's voice in a great beat for the dance portion" type singles. XD

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:40 pm

I loved the intro!

I sincerely doubt the quick release was because they're previous single was a "flop" lol.

It's just kinda boring if for all 3 singles (Hadaka > Senobi), we get 6 PVs with her rocking the same ponytail when her hair is long enough for versatility.
That's assuming the outfits at the beginning of Hello Station are the Data ja nai outfits as well.
I like her hair down too as well, I kinda miss her black hair.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:08 pm

...Maybe it's not because their previous was a relative "flop"... what if it's the other way around?
*PUM PUM PUM*
What if this was the intended single to be promoted and Tsunku (or UF) said "from March to October is too long a wait, we gotta get another single in there somewhere to make up for it" so they made Black Butterfly & Kaze ni Fukarete in between? :P
hehehe

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Senobi is a fantastic song. Ijidaki/Romance-level.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Flop or not, Senobi is so awesome XD Already been singing along (terribly, but still singing along) lol Especially the woahs haha

^^^Hm...I see your point. I guess a change in hairstyle would be nice.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:06 pm

so how are we going to shorten "Date ja nai yo Uchi no Jinsei wa"? Like, "DateJinsei" or something like that? o.o

Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:43 am

Datejan seems fine, since iirc Jan (or Jyan) is like slang-ish/short of janai/jyanai but with some sort of connotation (that I can't fully explain).

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:00 pm

"jan" does not have the same meaning as "janai" in this context. It could, but here it wouldn't mean the same thing.

Dateja could easily be enough. Or just 'date' since they have no song like that. In English it obv looks like "date" in terms of dating, but in Japanese "date" and "date" (dating) have different writing, so. I'll assume the japanese fans will go with that.

English? Eh. Date ja?

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:15 pm

OH MY GOD HOW DID I JUST REALIZE THIS....

Date Janai is literally "Otona na no yo" but just... more upbeat. XD

Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:28 pm

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:OH MY GOD HOW DID I JUST REALIZE THIS....

Date Janai is literally "Otona na no yo" but just... more upbeat. XD

jeiwa42 wrote:I can kinda hear some Otona na no yo in here (instrumental wise) and another song for a brief moment (forgot which).

I said that in the first page haha, and the other song is (I figured out which one later on) Tokai no Hitorigurashi. Maybe it's just the beat/"bump" sound that's from Tokai, but definitely a good amount of Otona na no yo similarities in there.
Post a reply