Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [8/20] S/mileage 17th single "Aa Susukino / Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu"

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:36 am

uploading a video for radio rips and concert rips on youtube is just terrible and outdated. youtube makes it sound awful. its like squinting at a low quality cover, except its your ears struggling.

Re: [8/20] S/mileage 17th single "Aa Susukino / Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu"

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:22 am

Hmm, I guess there are fans and fans. I don't listen to concert rips and not would always check to radio rips either but for some wota it may be a pleasure to go exploring the song from the low quality concert performance to the final version.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:40 am

Why would I want a high quality rip? It would defeat the purpose of buying the song. Just a good enough preview to get a better idea of the song is all I need to establish if I'm going to be spending my money or not.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:02 am

I will listen to the song this Tuesday and then again on Saturday. :D

Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:27 am

@ +Kyu really? You recognize Dawa? I mostly heard Kanon, Meimi, and Akari, I dont think I heard Dawa tbh XD

Anyways, it sounds like a solid song. There were monologues in between which so far sounds ok, and the disjointed parts people were mentioning I think would probably be corrected in future performances/recorded/radio version.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:15 am

Yeah I cant hear anything :s

But it sounds like the foundations of a great song.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:50 am

Amped wrote:uploading a video for radio rips and concert rips on youtube is just terrible and outdated. youtube makes it sound awful. its like squinting at a low quality cover, except its your ears struggling.

I like things on YouTube because I can easily play them on demand. I don't care about the quality because they're low-quality rips to begin with and my hearing isn't great anyhow. All I want or need is a quick preview; the full experience will come later.

If you want to go through the additional steps of downloading a complete file, opening it in a separate player, and then listening to it with headphones (or whatever), that's fine for you. But don't you fucking dare tell me that my way is "terrible and outdated".

Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:52 am

Aa Susukino HQ preview @ 7:49

Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Another morning musume platinum era styled single? I mean I love platinum era musume, but it's weird that these songs keep going to s/mileage. I love the fun s/mileage like Yattaruchan! But hey doesn't sound too bad so far. It kind reminds me of II Yatsu. I will save my official judgement for when I hear the radio rip. Looking forward to the other A side.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Dawa has turned into such a fine woman :o

Its amazing.
Post a reply