Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [8/20] S/mileage 17th single "Aa Susukino / Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu"

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:02 pm

das a lot of promotion!!!!

Re: [8/20] S/mileage 17th single "Aa Susukino / Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu"

Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:52 pm

S/mileage working their ass off for this single. Lets hope it translates to better sales!!

Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Shoot, that's a lot! Though, I think for this single it's definitely worth it. Despite not having the genki/fun S/mileage song people want, a lot of people really like both of the songs. I wouldn't be surprised if this thing reaches J=J level sales, especially with all that promotion going on.

Good luck S/mileage!

Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:36 pm

S/mileage pulled the risk card, and s/mileage won. Go S/mileage!!!

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:08 am

Boost Beat Revolution (17 Aug 2014)

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:38 am

LOL @ Kana's gorilla impression. XD
Kana <3

Also, things look really well for S/mileage :D

Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:20 pm

^^

never noticed but Meimi doesn't really have nice skin either.
including Akari, 2/6 have acne.

I wonder if they're a bit more lazy when it comes to washing their face after, how MM have that rule to wash their make-up off.
welp, they're still going through puberty and whatnot tho

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:47 pm

https://twitter.com/namasma_eng/status/ ... 6990507009

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:27 pm

....Sorry for my ignorance, but who is "Maro"?
I feel like it's totally a nickname I somehow haven't heard yet. >.>
Is it Kanon?

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:40 pm

Maro is Kanon. It is a gimmick that she started pushing after management told her to drop Cinderella Revolution.

The Maro gimmick was ridiculed by Rina as being ridiculously lame in the pro wrestling promos.

Risako on the other hand has supported this gimmick and has adopted the nickname Riro.

^^^
Maybe Meimei uses "ore" and "teme" a lot?

Spoiler: show
A while back Takeuchi's complexion was discussed and it was mentioned that wearing lots of makeup and excessive sweating wasn't good for your complexion. However, sweating was misspelled as "swearing" so it was speculated that Akari's complexion was bad because she would often refer to herself using the word "ore" and refer to others as "teme" which are both macho and rude terms.
Post a reply