My opinion of this H!P member drastically changed when...

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: My opinion of this H!P member drastically changed when...

Postby Starra » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Just to clarify on the dating thing -- I'm fully aware that the rule itself is an issue. That I'm not arguing with. I just think that, personally, if the rules are there, they should be followed :unsure:.

---

Specific examples:
-Zukki; At first I didn't care about her much. Then I started noticing her. Then I went back to not caring too much about her again. And now she's my fourth fave in MM。. Hopefully it stays that way.
-Haruka: Oooh boy. Haruka was really annoying when she first joined MM。. She was cute, sure, but something about her just... didn't sit right with me. However, she's since matured a lot and is less of a brat.
-Sakura: I wasn't keen on Sakura when she was an Egg/KSS. She was kinda plain (she still is, but she's a lot cuter than she was pre-debut), and nothing about her appealed to me. Remember, this was back when UF kinda ignored the KSS, so we had hardly any clips of her singing. But she's since won me over with her talent and personality. In a way, she kind of reminds me of Konkon, except a bit less shy and weird. I'm sure we're gonna see amazing things from her in the future, if the present is any indication.
-Chinami: Back when I first started learning Berryz (around 2006?), Chinami was my second fave behind Momoko (lol). But since getting to know them better, I've realised she's not really my type of idol. Nothing she's done -- she just doesn't appeal to me.
-Aarii: I never really noticed her until she joined J=J and then I realised how fucking gorgeous and amazing she is. And she ended up as my second fave J=J girl, too. (Not that it means much, I love them all tbh.)
-Rikako: Uh, don't ask me. I like her now. No, I have no idea how it happened.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby MarioYaguchi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:30 pm

I used to love Miyamoto, I really wanted her to debut, but since the debut o J=J I can't stand her, she looks and acts too fake for my taste and I really dislike her haircut. :(
MarioYaguchi
Senior Initiate

Postby resop2 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:00 am

Has there been an H!P member that for you was super-duper hot and then one day she changed her hairstyle/fashion sense/makeup and it was totally over for you?
resop2
Skeptic

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:15 am

momoko...
She IS really hot...
but that stupid yurushite nyan hairstyle ruins it. XD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Jessi » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:48 am

Oh yeah and MOMOKO. I LOVED her in buono and berryz before she became Momochi. I want to cut off those pigtails they are so weird.

For more positive ones. I didn't like Erina upon her joining, but Oha Star really changed that for me. I didn't like Haruna, but after I found out she was an anime nerd I loved her.

Michishige really changed my mind about her when she did that challenge where she had to conserve money. I realized that her poison tongue character was mostly a character and that shes actually very smart and responsible. My love for her tripled after she became the leader.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby stam4o » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:05 am

For me.... I'm not sure how should I answer to this thread. Because it's just everything and nothing. It wasn't that much ago since I started to get interested in H!P (means, since I get to know what H!P was, because I had been a fan of ManoEri for about a year and half before that, and that was like a year and a couple of months ago). And basically the whole process until now has included getting to know the groups, the girls and more more stuff, so I can't really rely on only separated facts to just build a version of why do I like or dislike this girl now and then.

Except for Uemura.
Even that I didn't know a single thing about her, I loved her since the first time i saw her, that was the day the MV for Watashi Daki came out.
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby erin » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:34 am

Risako was my second favorite Berryz member but when I saw them at AnimeNEXT she instantly became my favorite. Her stage presence just amazed me. Also, she was just utterly adorable at the autograph signing. :love:
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Previous

Return to Hello! Project