Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York

Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:18 am

It's been awhile so I don't know if I mentioned it. Considering I board hop between here and the BBS.
Whoever is going to Hello!Party. I'm going to be working in the Cheki area so if you want to come say hi, say hi to me. I might be busy working on the scrapbook, but if you mention JPlop, I'll stop what I'm doing to say hello to you. :) I don't know screen names very well, but I'll try and remember. :grin:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:53 am

I haven't planned for this at. All. :lol:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:19 am

I know. I still haven't gathered two trash bags full of sakura blossoms.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:55 pm

I bought a light green top to wear and two glow sticks (light green and light pink). I think that's all I need. Everything else is just... looking up directions and whatnot.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:44 pm

I'm gonna be wearing a Crest of Hyrule shirt. (green with yellow writing)
Since I don't have H!P clothing... Unless I get a t-shirt there and change into it. :P

Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:32 am

I have an extra GA ticket. :grin: Would like to sell it for $30. If you have gift card(amazon, best buy, etc), I accept those too. PM me if you're interested.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:44 am

+Kyu wrote:It's been awhile so I don't know if I mentioned it. Considering I board hop between here and the BBS.
Whoever is going to Hello!Party. I'm going to be working in the Cheki area so if you want to come say hi, say hi to me. I might be busy working on the scrapbook, but if you mention JPlop, I'll stop what I'm doing to say hello to you. :) I don't know screen names very well, but I'll try and remember. :grin:

I'll be helping out as an usher for seats. If you guys are coming to Hello!Party, please say hi. I'll be the girl in the headscarf~

Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:51 am

I did get a refund for the LivingSocial thing. Thanks again to erilaz, boinsie, and ...they didn't tell me who the third person was. :)

Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:18 am

Sorry I'm just tuning in but can I pay at the door ?

Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:57 am

^I hope you mean hello! party and not the concert. XD
Post a reply