[10/5] Morning Musume。'14 - Live Concert in New York!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume。'14 Live Concert in New York, 10/5

Postby Moh » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:45 am

That place almost looks like it's as big as Ryman.

TotallyUncool wrote:I think that it's a real treat to see a group in a small venue

Definitely. I love small venues, they feel so intimate. And you can actually see their faces. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:45 am

what i meant there was, ignore the seats, that's just the depth of it
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby MariaLisseth » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:07 pm

I am gathering fans from Latin America and the one who speak Spanish going to New York Concert

So, if you are going you can join this facebook group.

Thanks

Spoiler: show
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1477612912484574/
MariaLisseth
Senior Initiate

Postby Jessi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Half of New York City speaks spanish! You should have a good time here :)
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby JonCC » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:37 pm

A reminder of what NOT to do at the handshake event.
Ignoring staff instructions: Failure to listen could get you kicked out and even banned from future events. When staff at the door ask you to show them you are not wearing rings or other sharp objects that might hurt the idols, you better hold our both your hands like a puppy to show that your hands are clean.

Stall excessively and struggle when nudged by staff to move to the next girl or exit: I have personally seen staff man handle wotas who refuse to leave or let go of an idol’s hands. Don’t be that person who gets dragged out of the event by security guards.

Scream and yell in front of the girls: Calm down, your oshimen is right in front of you, she can hear you fine. Don’t scream in her face, you might damage her hearing. If you can not control your emotion and must cry, finish doing so before entering the line.

Linger at the exit: Blocking the exit will effectively slow the stream of people trying to leave. Stand far away enough from the exit if you are waiting for friends to come out.

Grip the idols’ hands with too much force: These girls are fragile, treat them as so. Put your palms into theirs with just enough tension that your fingers wrap around theirs and let them do the squeezing. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt, even girls with strong grips such as Maimi are gentle on fans.

Ask the girls to play Rock-Paper-Scissors with you: Years ago, this was allowed at Hello! Project events, but not anymore because it slows down the pace, the more people tries to do it.

Give a high five at a handshake event and vice versa: Believe it not, the rules are strict with how you make contact with the girls. Handshake events are handshakes only. High touch (high five) events are high touch only.

Touching more than her hands: A big No No! Never ever try to touch other parts of their bodies. Your main purpose is to chat with them, maintaining a body contact via a handshake is to merely enhance the intimacy of the talk.

Pulling the girls over the table: You will be immediately dragged out of the event. This is one rule clearly stated at most events.

Say things that makes the girls feel uncomfortable: Be sensitive about what you say. Without saying, curse words and sexual comments should be kept to oneself. Read her reactions, stop immediately when you see she’s not responding well to what you are telling her even if your intentions are good. For those planning to use English, if the idol looks confused, give her a second to think, if by then she still doesn’t get it, simply move on. Don’t make a scene.

Skipping girls you don’t like: Don’t be a jerk. She didn’t do anything to hurt you, so don’t act like she did. Even if there are members you dislike in the group, it doesn’t hurt you to give her a friendly handshake and a simple thank you before moving on. You’ve paid good money to be standing in front of them, then you might as well make the most out of it.

Wear a hidden camera: There are fan made video clips on Youtube of spy recording from handshake events. Not only is it morally wrong, you are breaking the trust you have with your idols by filming them without their consent. If you get caught red handed, no doubt you will be banned from their events forever.

http://www.jicchan.com/?p=952
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:04 pm

I didn't cry till I got in front of Junjun and damnit that may not happen again till I'm in front of Haruna. Before you get in line my butt.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:19 pm

...Yet I've seen so many of those recordings where fans hugged girls and stuff. XD interesting. :P

Since this event is going to be a small one, and the handshake event even smaller, do you think they will give more time with each girl as opposed to ones they do when the events are packed?
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby MariaLisseth » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:46 pm

I have a question the day of the concert we just have to bring the emailed printed copy of the ticket, no?

Thank you
MariaLisseth
Senior Initiate

Postby esm » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Yes, if you chose the e-ticket option rather than having the tickets mailed to you.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby Amped » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:25 pm

instead of printing, you can show your e-ticket using your phone as long as you have proof its yours. but you can experience it the old school way with a paper in your hand.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project