Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:01 pm

^

it wouldn't follow suit with the other "Cool Hello" outfit banners that the hello blogs have.
and its certainly not a bad thing either. Maria and Miki definitely have the better outfits tho.

Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:05 pm

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:Omg, 12th gen is going to be so awesome. :D
And already are...
But, can someone explain what on earth Miki conjured up as her signature? O.o
I see "みき” combined on the bottom, but what's on the top? れる?

I can't quite make out the top, but it looks like "Nonaka". "No" is a two-part kanji (I'm sure these have a proper name), so you've got the right part of the kanji that sort of melts into the kanji for "naka".

Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:25 pm

otaku_blue wrote:it wouldn't follow suit with the other "Cool Hello" outfit banners that the hello blogs have.
and its certainly not a bad thing either. Maria and Miki definitely have the better outfits tho.
I'm just saying that I don't think any of them look particularly good thanks to the clothes. If these outfits had to be used, I would have swapped them around at the very least.

Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:33 pm

^

I got that? I just meant that the idea behind the outfits were in the same style of the other blogs.

12th gen profile:
http://r.helloproject.com/morningmusume/newmem/

Maria and Miki have the best styling imo, not digging Akane and Haruna's hair and dresses.

Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:50 pm

Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:03 pm

Holy crap, hi Haruna @_@ I feel like I've been punched by charisma.

And then there's Maria whose so natural at modeling now, she doesn't even go for a classic "adorable" pose and instead goes for something more interesting.

They all look great though.

So excited for the blog~~

Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:28 am

I'm trying reaaaalllly hard not to jump head first into being totally in love with 12th, but it's getting harder and harder X_x They look so good in those pictures.

Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:31 am

That's exactly how I feel, especially about Ogata :lol: .

12th gen are too strong.

Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:46 am

forgetmenots wrote:I feel like I've been punched by charisma

This made me think of Choi Minho from Shinee, and his nickname "Flaming Charisma" XD I almost want to start calling Oharu "Punching Charisma" now haha

Also, I tried to make the parts of Miki's name more clear by color coding in MS Paint real quick. Sorry if it looks awful.

Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:21 am

^After shabranikuduu's comment i went back and looked and found that and was going to do that exact thing, and you did it so thanks!! :D
--
HOLY.
CRAP.
Haruna stares into your soul like "love me, bitch." and Maria's all up in the naturally awesome look... Akane is going to try to be the "cutesy" one, you can tell... and Miki... She just looks different in like, every photo. xD
Post a reply