Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:55 am

Wow. That is pure awesome. Miki has a very good parents.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Amped » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Ogata Haruna interview
http://logirl.favclip.com/article/detail/374

Maria, Sasaki, and Nomura are left.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby SaebaRyo » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:25 am

^ Acorntimes translation.
Spoiler: show
How did you feel when you found out you passed the audition via video message?

I was so surprised, I thought to myself “Is this a dream?”. My mom was sitting next to me and we looked at each other like “Ehhh??” “Is this real??”.

Except your mom, who had the biggest reaction in your family?

My grandma. She has been sick but when I told her I passed she really brightened up. She said “We haven’t seen each other in a while” and it seems she gotten a tablet. My grandma doesn’t use cell phones so I thought it would be hard for her, but she really studied how to use it and can use it just fine now. She looks at my blog everyday and has started using LINE. Its like it really gives me a reason to live.

What did your friends say?

It was going to be announced at Budokan on September 30th at Morning Musume ‘14’s Concert Tour Fall GIVE ME MORE LOVE ~Michishige Sayumi Graduation Special~ so I couldn’t say anything to my classmates. For about two weeks. During class I would think to myself “Soon you’re going to be standing at Budokan,”, I often felt like I was in a daze.

When you auditioned did you say anything to your friends?

I told my good friends, and they often asked “Did you pass? Have you passed?”, but I only responded with “Iyaaa (can’t say)”. After the announcement, everyone got in touch with me.

How was your schools reaction the day after the announcement?

I was super nervous. It felt strange that everyone would know. I was still nervous when I got to school and once I got to my classroom everyone came up to me at once. It was like I was a transfer student and it lasted about a month. It was like a had a ton of friends.

Was it the first time you had auditioned for anything?

Yes. I had always been figure skating. In elementary and middle school, my mom would pick me up, I would go skating, and then come home. That was my life.

It changed when you were in High School.

Thats right. In high school, I quit figure skating and for about half a year, how do you say…I lived a normal high school life. I definitely wanted a new challenge. I found out about the Morning Musume audition and decided to try. At first I thought I would do it at the end of my 2nd year of high school, but thought “After my 1st year, it may be my last chance,” so I auditioned and passed.

Did you know about Morning Musume?

My friends loved them and sent me many things about them via cellphone, so I knew about them. I really just skated, so I didn’t watch tv at all. So, at the start I was watching lots of videos (about them).

Does your figure skating experience help with dancing?

Its seems like that. I think that the hand movements are similar and skating is sort of like dancing. There definitely isn’t a difference in the rhythm.

Is there a song you like within Hello! Project?

Before joining, I liked “What is LOVE?” and I had listened to it a lot. I also like Angerme’s “Yattaru-chan” because it has Osakan-dialect.

Do you you talk with Nakanishi Kana (who is also from Osaka) in Osakan dialect?

Thats right. It seemed like Nakanishi-san had lost her Osakan dialect. I wanted to fix it and said to her “Lets talk the same,”. From then on we dropped Keigo and spoke in Osakan dialect. The two of us call it the “Fixing my Osakan-dialect Project”.

Did Juice=Juice’s Uemura Akari (who is also from Osaka) not join the project?

Uemura-san has the image of speaking Tokyo Dialect but the first time we talked she used a lot of Osakan dialect. She became a speaking partner. So when the three of us can talk, its great.

What are you like at school?

When I was small I tended to be a mediator, so in middle school I was on the student council. Therefore I had a very serious image I think, and I hardly spoke at all. “Make it clear when you talk,” is what I would say.

In the 12th generation, are you the mediator?

Since I’m the oldest, I thought I would be like the big sister type, but we actually all talk a lot. “I can’t lose to them,” and “I don’t want them to get ahead of me,” is what I would always think.

Do you have a rival in the 12th generation?

Everyone is good at dancing and singing, but in general it feels like Nonaka Miki would be my rival.

Have you noticed any of the new members in other groups?

At the auditions the first people I auditioned with were Ozeki Mai-chan and Shimamura Uta-chan and we would talk. After that, I’ve become good friends with Morito Chisaki-chan. We both have a similar look. I also seem to look similar to Sayashi Riho, so she is also my rival.

Please give us your personal appeal.

With Morning Musume ‘15 on tour and at events I’m going to do my best. Someday, I would like to show off my figure skating to the fans. At concerts and events, I would like to show good form.
SaebaRyo

Postby bisuketto » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:58 pm

They better announce a new single soon. I want to see them as Morning Musume and not just the 12kis.
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby Amped » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Amped
High Priest

Postby SaebaRyo » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:55 pm

^ Translation by acorntimes.
Spoiler: show
How did you feel when you saw the video message of you passing?

When I say Michishige Sayumi on the video message I became very happy because I love Morning Musume, and I thought “My dream is coming true!”.

Before the announcement (was made public) how was it with the Kenshuusei?

I received the video message on Friday, but had to go to a Kenshuusei lesson in Nagoya the next day and and then we had another lesson in Tokyo on Saturday. It was awkward…

By the “announcement was on Friday,” did that mean no one knew about the announcement?

Thats right. That day everyone was getting close to each other asking “How many of us from Kenshuusei were accepted?” “I wonder who it is here?”. I was trying to keep my mouth shut. I didn’t know who else had been accepted either though, so I was trying to find out too.

How were your friend’s at schools reactions?

After the announcement at the concert and I went backstage to check my phone, I had about 500 e-mails; I though to myself, “My phone is heavy!”.

Was the next day at school noisy?

The teachers at my school had told everyone the day before, “Lets act as we usually would (around Maria),”. So the next day was normal for me. My friends came up to me and told me “Congratulations,” though.

Please tell us why you wanted to become an idol.

It feels like it came without any trigger. I was always in Ballet and I like singing and dancing. But, I always watched “Kirarin Revolution”. I like it so much I went to see that final live.

Your first audition was during the 10th Generation auditions, huh? You were only in 5th grade at the time.

Yes. After the third round I had failed, but I still felt strongly that I wanted to be in Morning Musume. So, I auditioned again in the 11th Generation auditions and made it to the end. Then I joined Kenshuusei.

Do you have a happy moment from being in Kenshuusei?

Right after joining there was a Winter Hello! Concert, I had passed Michishige-san and she said “You’re cute,” to me. It made me really happy.

Michishige-san is one of your favorite’s, right?

She had asked me “What’s your name?”. At the next Hello! Concert, she said “You’ve grown. How many centimeters?”; we talked a lot and it made me very happy.

So you came to admire Michishige-san, huh.

During the 2014 Summer Hello! Concert, I thought “This might be that last time I get to see Michishige-san,”, so I gave her a gift. But, after I joined the group I got to see her many times and it made me very happy.

What was a hard moment during your time in Kenshuusei?

When I joined I was inexperienced in dancing and singing, so I would go home and think “Alright, Now, I need to remember everthing,” but after seeing everyone again I felt like the practice ended up being useless. Just remembering ended up not being enough and dancing and singing were troublesome for me.

Makino-san seems to often be considered someone who thinks “I have to learn quickly,” and “I have to remember this right,”, though.

There’s still some way to go. I’m not at all good yet.

Do you think you have to do everything to perfection?

Yes. That was natural for the Kenshuusei. Everyone felt like “I have to do a bit better than everyone,”. If you didn’t do it well, even if everyone said “I can’t do this song well,” it was like you really couldn’t do it.

It was pretty strict, huh?

But, it was full of chances. Right after I entered, I of course wanted to be the best and do it well; I had a lot of motivation so there was a lot of reason to do your best. For example, when I joined I was slower than Sasaki Rikako-chan, but I did my best to catch up with everyone.

When did you have that impression?

It was sudden. I was really surprised. During the 2013 Nama Tamago Show, I remember my standing position for “Ten Made Nobore”. I was in the first row in the middle and Rikako-chan was in the second row in the middle, and we would often discuss which was a the better position.

Before you go out and perform a song, do you feel nervous?

It doesn’t really change. My performance has the same strength. But, the scenery was entirely different. If my position is in the back, its like I would disappear, though.

Being in Kenshuusei, was it your challenge to be in Morning Musume?

Yeah. First, I would make it a habit to dance big. In Kenshuusei, I felt “I have to go all out!” more than anyone in my performances, but, Morning Musume does Formation dances where no ones movement matches. My senpai had really pinned down the movement and they would be so good I would get a bit deflated. So, conditioning into it is difficult.

Did you take the advice of fellow Kenshuusei?

Yes. I would often listen to them. But, I had been in Kenshuusei for two years and didn’t want to listen to everything. There is a time and place to take the advice. But, I also don’t want to throw it all away.

Is there a Hello! Project song that you like?

The song I performed on my own, “The Peace!”. I like Ishikawa Rika in her uniform. Also, it wouldn’t show me off, but I love “Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari.”. The first version I heard was the 2011 Dream Musume version, I remembered all the lyrics over time. If I was able to perform this song in a new version…it would make me really happy.

Do you have a rival within the 12th generation?

We haven’t performed much together, so I don’t know yet. In any case, I want to catch up to my Senpai in Morning Musume.

Have you noticed any of the new members in the new groups?

Angerme’s Murota Mizuki and Sasaki Rikako. They are both very good at singing and dancing, I don’t think I can compare to them.’

What was your relationship with the two of them during Kenshuusei?

I talked a lot with Murota-san. I also talked a lot of with Haga Akane-chan; we have definitely talked a lot. I have become good friends with Rikako-chan, and we talk on the phone a lot.

Lastly, please give your self appeal.

I’m energetic and hardworking and don’t want to lose to anyone! Therefore, I would like it if I was the number one person you watched. Also, my charm point is my belly button. I’ve been told its shape is pretty. When my costume shows it off, please pay attention to it! But if you look at it too much I’ll get embarrassed….
SaebaRyo

Postby JonCC » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:54 am

^
SaebaRyo wrote:Please tell us why you wanted to become an idol.

It feels like it came without any trigger. I was always in Ballet and I like singing and dancing. But, I always watched “Kirarin Revolution”. I like it so much I went to see that final live.

Another notch in Koharu's belt. :clap:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:16 pm

12th gen's 1st FC event DVD digest
Amped
High Priest

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:54 pm

I love the way Ogata sings. and the rest of the 12th gen, too, i guess. I mean, they sound so... unprofessional atm. :P Like, they don't exactly sing on beat and their inflections aren't hte best, but that's what makes them so amazingly awesome. We're gonna look back next year and be like, "holy shit, they've gotten so much better."
...In fact, I'm gonna set myself an alarm titled "It's been 1 year, how much better are the 12th gen?"
for next year on 3/14/16. xD
Let's see what happens.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Previous

Return to Hello! Project