Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Postby Amped » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:40 pm

new Hello! Project DVD magazine vol.43 - 12th gen interviews
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:29 pm

Amped wrote:FM-FUJI Morning Musume. '15 "12ki Nikki" radio show #01 1-4-15 - Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Haga Akane, Makino Maria
http://www.mediafire.com/?6k5lfqtjrbm091u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JptJPQzE-YM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NT6w0sLFFE

translated summary and uploaded highlights from the show:
http://helloproradio.com/2015/01/04/mor ... 014-01-04/

- its a really good read.
- the end sound clip in the post where the girls say 12@fmfuji.jp is hilarious. so much personality in this gen.

SaebaRyo wrote:Haruna confirmed in her blog that Kiki was part of the 12th gen MM audition. Most likely a finalist it seems.
http://blog-project.net/ogata-haruna/219557

she also adds that she met Mai and Uta from the auditions. Probably the finalists and the supposed matching girls from the final round?
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby forgetmenots » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:00 pm

^Kinda excited that Miki did a little English Quiz for Akane during the show. I hope it becomes a staple of the show and not a one time thing. She asked Akane to translate "Afternoon" (and all the girls attempted to repeat afterwards with varying success) Akane proudly went "KONBANWA!" (Good Evening) And Miki was like... sorta, okay XD Then of course at the end she revealed the true answer for the listeners(Gogo, which is also used to say P.M.)

In other news, I have picked up the show to translate for Hello!Pro Radio. Wish me luck XD
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:41 pm

I played that donald duck impression over like, at least 10 times cry-laughing.
Oh, this is going to be such a great show. xD Forgetmenots, will you be linking your translations here so we can all read? :D good luck! :D
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Amped
High Priest

Postby SaebaRyo » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:16 am

^ Translated by acorntimes.
Spoiler: show
You were told you were a member of Morning Musume by Sayumi’s video message, right?

I was so surprised, I couldn’t react. But, in my heart, I was really happy.

On Hello! Station, the recording was made at your house.

That day, my mom came and got me from school. When we got back, she told me she left her cell phone in the living room and asked me to go get it. So, I went in and there was a black object…

Black Object?

I have really bad eyesight and I wasn’t wearing glasses or contacts at the time. The object was a camera, but I couldn’t tell. The staff was also there but I couldn’t tell who they were. So I just yelled “Kyaa!” and ran out of the room.

When you saw it was Sayumi on the video, what did you think?

I sort of thought “Maybe it means I am…”. The 10th Generation announcements of them passing the auditions were announced on video message, so I thought “Its the same thing!!”.

What were your friends reactions?

After it was announced, all of my friends told me “Congratulations!”. Many friends wrote me letters saying “I’m proud to be your friend!” and it made me very happy.

When did you realize you wanted to become an idol?

My aunt really likes Morning Musume, so from a young age I had been listening and watching Morning Musume. Because of that I naturally grew to like Morning Musume. So it wasn’t so much “I want to become an idol” it was more like “I want to be in Morning Musume”.

What was the first song that made you want to be in Morning Musume?

When I was younger I didn’t really understand the meaning of the songs, I just thought “I like it” to most of the songs. I realized I wanted to be in Morning Musume in fourth grade when I heard the song “Only You”.

In the 2014 Hello! Project Kenshuusei Public Ability Diagnosis Test, you performed “Nanchatte Renai”.

Really, my number one song to practice at karaoke is “Be Alive”. But, my family suggested that I perform “Nanchatte Renai”, so I went with that.

During the “Ability Diagnosis Test” you had a small occurrence, right?

Before I performed I actually got a nosebleed…Because of that, I asked Ogawa Rena to go on before me. It was a nuisance, but we seemed to become friends after that…

Is it common for you to get nosebleeds?

I had never had one before. At that time I thought it was just snot coming out but when I saw it I thought “oh, its blood,”. I felt nervous because it was the first time I had gotten a nose bleed. Overall, it was surprising.

Is there someone in the 12th Generation who is your rival?

Makino Maria. Before we joined she was my Senpai in the Kenshuusei. We have been training to both join Morning Musume, so I don’t want to lose to her.

How is the relationship between you and Makino, being senpai and kouhai?

At first, I definitely used keigo (polite speech), but after Oda Sakura asked “You are in the same generation but you use keigo?” I started calling her “Maria-chan”. When we were in Kenshuusei we didn’t really talk, but now we get along.

With the exception of the 12th generation, which new member of Hello! Project have you noticed?

Angerme’s Aikawa Maho and the Kenshuusei Unit’s Ogawa Rena. I have been Rena-chan’s kouhai for about half a year, but she was chosen to be in a unit around the same time as me, so I’ve kind of noticed her. We became easy friends, so it seemed like she could become a rival to me. We are regularly in contact, so she is like my big sister.

You have become sister-like friends then?

Yes. She has an older sister-like presence and I have relied on her. Also, Ogawa has said “Let’s play together” so I stopped using keigo with her, so she has become more like my older sister.

At the Hello! Project concerts, you have had moments with Berryz Koubou and C-ute, huh?

During the Hello! Concerts, at one point, my shoelace had come undone but I was holding a microphone. At that point, Tokunaga Chinami came up and held my microphone while I re-tied my shoelace. It was very nice of her.

What do you think your biggest challenge is now?

First, dancing. Murota Mizuki and Sasaki Rikako have really strong dance performances, so I want to become like them. Also, Nonaka Miki, Hamaura Ayano, and all of the members of Country Girls are very good at singing, so I want to have their ability.

What is your goal in Morning Musume ‘15?

As the 12th Generation joins Morning Musume, I want to advance (Morning Musume),” is my thought, but I would also like to have a concert in my hometown of Nagano.

Before joining Morning Musume, you said your dream was to be a female announcer.

I don’t speak very smoothly and my English is bad though…

You could study in University to become a female announcer, right?

I didn’t realize that I could do that, but while I am with Morning Musume, I will do my best to learn about it.

Lastly, please tell us your personal appeal.

I am the youngest in Morning Musume, however, please cheer me on while I get gradually get better!
SaebaRyo

Postby Denki » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:59 am

Amped wrote:the 3 new Country Girls members participated in the 12th gen audition. no word on how far they got.

2/3 is now confirmed to be finalists. From the Country Girls single thread:
Shimamura Uta wrote:(Q: Did you aim to become an idol?)

I liked the idea of being in the entertainment industry, but I didn’t necessarily want to be an idol. I just liked Morning Musume, so my mother put in an application for me. After I passed the 2nd and 3rd round, my interest in joining grew; then I really wanted to make it.

Ozeki Mai wrote:(Q: Did you receive the news with the 12th Generation auditions?)

Yes. I went to the final selection and had failed, but I had been chosen for Country Girls.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Amped » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Amped
High Priest

Postby SaebaRyo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:27 am

^ Translated by acorntimes.
Spoiler: show
What were you feeling when you found out you passed the audition via video message?

I was so happy, but I think my face went white from surprise. It was truly a dream come true. The staff had told me “Even if you fail you will get a video message,”. But, when the message said “You passed,” I didn’t know what to do with my face and I just kind of zoned out. In retrospect, I felt like my reaction should have been larger.

What was your families reaction?

They were very pleased about it. I began taking dance lesson at my mom’s recomendation, so she has been very supportive of me.

And your friends reactions?

I had decided to audition in secrecy, so it was very surprising to them. “I knew that you liked Morning Musume, but you decided to audition!?” was their reaction.

When you did start to like Morning Musume?

When I was little I lived in America for 8 years, but on a brief visit back to Japan I got into Mini Moni and from there I came to love Morning Musume. I would watch videos and imitate their dances. Even though I was little, I would say “This is Morning Musume!”.

Why did you decide you wanted to audition?

At that time, I had fell into a slump and was feeling pretty bad. By chance, I saw Morning Musume’s “Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa” music video. The dancing was cool and I could watch them go all out. “I want to be in Morning Musume, Morning Musume is never unlikeable,” is how i reacted to the video. When I heard they were recruiting new members I heard the “Do what you want while you can” lyrics (from the song) and “I can do what I want now!” is what I thought. But, when I told my mom that I wanted to audition she said “But you have exams, right?”…So, I had my parents watch the “Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa” music video and described how I felt. After that, my parents understood and supported me through it.

Its been three months since joining, right?

I have personally been slow at learning dances and I am striving towards doing my best above all. At my house I will watch the lesson videos to affirm that I know the dance and practice the moves.

Oda Sakura, your Senpai, has called you “Chel”, huh?

Yes. I like a candy called “Chelsea”. So from there she started calling me “Chel”. But, all of my other senpai just call me “Nonaka-chan” and Sakura hasn’t called me “Chel” lately. It makes me sad.

From now on, what would you like to be called?

Iikubo Haruna calles Ogata Haruna “Ogata”, but “Ogata” and “Nonaka” sound similar. I don’t really want to be called “Miki-chan” either…But, “Chel” isn’t necessarily a name you can remember…so its worrisome. I’ll leave it up to the fans.

Do you have a rival within Hello! Project?

At the final audition training camp, I was with Ogata Haruna, Country Girls Shimamura Uta and Ozeki Mai. I was really paying attention to all three of them. I realized we were all similar, we all didn’t want to lose and we all looked like we really wanted to work hard to do our best.

What do you think your character is like in regards to Morning Musume?

On first impression, I am often told I am lady-like, but over time it will be revealed that I am not. It’d make me very happy to retain my lady-like image, though….As I start getting more work I hope my lady-like image doesn’t go away.

Within the group, what type of personality do you want to show?

Overall, I have the advantage in English. I lived in America for 8 years, so I can’t lose to anyone within the group in regards to English! But if I don’t speak English I will start to forget it. Therefore, because I don’t want to forget, I will continue to study English.

There are many foreign fans, aren’t there.

More and more countries are learning about us, and I’d like to have concerts in all of those countries. If I can speak English, I can communicate with more fans around the world and I would like to take advantage of that.

What is your goal within Morning Musume?

I want to do a world tour. Its a very big dream, so I’m not sure if it can come true, but I will do my best to make it real!
SaebaRyo

Postby stam4o » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:56 am

^
Why did you decide you wanted to audition?

At that time, I had fell into a slump and was feeling pretty bad. By chance, I saw Morning Musume’s “Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa” music video. The dancing was cool and I could watch them go all out. “I want to be in Morning Musume, Morning Musume is never unlikeable,” is how i reacted to the video. When I heard they were recruiting new members I heard the “Do what you want while you can” lyrics (from the song) and “I can do what I want now!” is what I thought. But, when I told my mom that I wanted to audition she said “But you have exams, right?”…So, I had my parents watch the “Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa” music video and described how I felt. After that, my parents understood and supported me through it.

That's just great :happy:
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project