Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [4/16] Morning Musume。'14 56th single : Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe/Password is 0

Tue May 06, 2014 10:29 pm

^^
THE SHOES FFFFFF

look how short it makes sayu's legs look ugh! >:( they should have worn the boots wth

Re: [4/16] Morning Musume。'14 56th single : Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe/Password is 0

Tue May 06, 2014 11:27 pm

^It's just the angle and pose. See Haruna, her legs look really long!
And watch the Music Dragon performance, they use the same shoes, and their legs look fine! (actually, they look great!)

-------------------
On a related note:

After watching the Pis0/Tokisora lives endlessly after these past weeks ( :fear:), I've noticed that since the Tokisora outfits show the girls' legs very well, you can tell how well toned they are now.

Riho's incredible thighs are well known, but some others have gotten stronger as well. For instance Maachan, she was very thin when she started, and now look at the difference. Haruka also seems stronger (and Sayu said that she did improve her stamina as well on a recent interview, translated by randompaserby).
And it goes on, just check the girls and you'll notice.

If you watch old performances (easy, thanks to the NHK recent all single live 4 hour special), you'll see the improvement in musculature. Formation dancing is having some other benefits as well!

Wed May 07, 2014 12:29 am

but like they're so inappropriate to the concept ((Im gonna stop talking about the shoes now tho, sorry))

Wed May 07, 2014 2:24 am

I want it to chart for 7 weeks like Ju=Ju has.

Wed May 07, 2014 9:35 pm

randompasserby wrote:There' the Tokisora live to look forward to at least. :grin:

Ichiban Song Show (7 May 2014)

Wed May 07, 2014 10:06 pm

^

since when do they talk over the intro at ichiban song show? what and its an announcement about sayu's grad what

and they're lip singing what? and the camera work was hell awkward.the girls were flawless.

Wed May 07, 2014 10:40 pm

wotakubrandon wrote:I want it to chart for 7 weeks like Ju=Ju has.

Maybe they will when they're as fresh as J=J 8) .

I'm kidding, though. I'd love a long-charting MM。single again. It's been too long.

Thu May 08, 2014 4:26 am

^
^It's common that they talk over intros. They announce that she announced her graduation and that she is the longest running member. Nothing weird going on there. Considering it was recorded way before the announcement was made, they didn't talk about it in the studio but getting an announcer to talk about it like this just shows the relevance of it, if anything.

Fri May 09, 2014 3:02 am

Watch in Miyagi morning show 5-8-14 - Sayu, Ayumi comment

Sat May 10, 2014 8:47 pm

^Continuing from Sendai, Araara Kashiko with Sayu and Ayumin

It's pretty easy to forget how low-key and shy around strangers Sayu herself actually is from watching her variety persona and stage charisma. It's really amazing how far she's come through hard work and determination :happy: :heart:
Post a reply