[4/16] Morning Musume。'14 56th single - Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe / Password is 0

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [4/16] Morning Musume。'14 56th single - Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe / Password is 0

Postby Amped » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:25 pm

serial card release event @ Club Citta 8-12-14

colorful

Maa-chan in the MC intro says shes feeling very genki (ちょー元気です!) today after everyone greeted her a welcome back.
さゆ「まずは佐藤、おかえり!」まーちゃん「ただいま~!」さゆ「ひとことどうぞ」まーちゃん「ちょー元気です!」客席大歓声!

event #1 of 3
Tokisora outfits
1.Password is 0 (full)
MC1
- Pocket Bell pager game corner (ポケベルゲーム) 語呂合わせ
2.What is Love? (short)
3.Help Me!! (short)
4.Wagamama Kinomama Ai no Joke (short)
MC2 - thoughts
5.Tokisora (full)
handshake meet (more than 25 security people in black suits on stage. thats double the security they had at Ikebukuro Sunshine)
no announcements.

Pocket Bell pager game corner - a pun wordplay game (goroawase) using numbers from an old school pager. they try to guess the pun.
999 サンキュー
26816 風呂入る
21000071 つまんない
Spoiler: show
ポケベルゲーム 21000071 を何と読むか当てる (正解は、つまんない) みたいなのを3問考える。
石田、鞘師、あともう1人が正解してた。

---

時空を超えてポケベル時代の数字遊びコーナー
お前らこの数字をなんて読むか分かる?

---

パスゼロにちなんで数字遊びゲーム
かつてのポケベル用語が出てそれの意味を当てる

一問目『999』
いきなり石田がわかったと挙手
これ正解ですよいいんですかと確認するも道重OKに石田サンキューと答えて正解
メンバーたちはサンキューなら39でいいじゃんと言う

二問目『26816』
みんな苦戦してヒントを求めるとヒントマンの声が響く
6の読み方がポイントというヒントを出すと鈴木ひらめいて風呂入る正解

三問目『21000071』
みんなさっぱりわからず、佐藤が億と言ってみんな笑い
道重「どう見ても億はないよね」
ヒントマンからのヒント、佐藤の億はいい線いってる
さらにヒントとして暇な時に送るもの、0000の部分は一つの塊として読む
これに工藤つりしない不正解。鞘師つまんない見事正解
メンバーたちから一斉にわかんないとつまんな~いと苦情

----

event #2 of 3
1.Password is 0
MC1
- 56 game
2.What is Love?
3.Help Me!!
4.Wagamama Kinomama Ai no Joke
MC2
5.Tokisora
handshake meet

56 game
Spoiler: show
パスゼロ失敗談&数字遊び 罰セクシーボイス

ゲーム56ゲーム 数字一人3カウントまでカウントしていき56枚目のシングル56を言ったメンバーがWiLの曲紹介 35言ったら罰ゲーム時空を超え宇宙を超えをセクシーに 55で回ってきたさゆが生田に譲る 罰ゲームまーちゃん

ゲームは3つまでの任意の数字を積み上げ56を言ったら勝ち35を言ったら罰ゲーム 罰ゲームまーちゃんでセクシーに「時空を超え宇宙を超え」 勝ち生田で次の曲紹介 さゆが勝てたけど生田のを聞きたいと言い譲る

----

event #3 of 3
au Orange sailor outfits
the ceiling was shaped as a star
1.Password is 0
MC1
- 56 game
monomane batsu game
2.What is Love?
3.Help Me!!
MC2
5.Tokisora
handshake meet

the plan to come out and surprise everyone in the au outfits was a success.
http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... 00084.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 02813.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 18421.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 19104.html

Password is 0 photoset

Erina is solo part 0

Haruna is kaminagai (long hair)

Sayashi is Nemui (sleepy)

Mizuki is Pink

Sato Masaki is odeko (forehead)

Kudo is short cut
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: [4/16] Morning Musume。'14 56th single - Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe / Password is 0

Postby Amped » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:40 pm

serial card release event @ Zepp Namba 8-14-14

colorful

event #1 of 3
au outfits, same setlist
1. Password is 0
MC - members talk about the Password is 0 dance difficulty at the time of shooting the CMs. They also talked about taking home two balance balls that were displayed in the Tokisora MV. after taking them home, Kudo's younger brothers threw them around and it cracked. Maa-chan took one home and wrote message on a balance ball for her mother's birthday and gave it as a present. Maa-chan little sister plays with it.
- 56 countdown game
2.What is Love?
3.Help Me!!
MC2 - thoughts
5.Tokisora
handshake meet (about 20 staff members and guards on stage)

event #2 of 3
1. Password is 0
- musical chairs game
2.What is Love?
3.Help Me!!
MC2 - thoughts
5.Tokisora
handshake meet

event #3 of 3
same setlist
Last edited by Amped on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Ahhh you can see me in that photo. That's so weird. Anyway will update this post with my report of the event soon!

EDIT:

During the balance ball bit Maachan accidentally started to say her younger sister's actual name and only realized what she was doing after two syllables. I have to admit her "OH CRAP" moment where she covered her mouth was one of the cutest things I've seen her do which is kind of terrible for me to 'daww' over since she was pretty embarrassed about it. Sayu-Leader of course did some damage control, but it was a very Maachan moment.

They did the countdown game where they could count down up to three numbers and the person who got to say '0' got to have the honor of introducing the next song. The batsu game number is appropriately, '14'. The GREAT DISEMBODIED MALE VOICE FROM ABOVE however would not reveal to the girls what the batsu game would be this time around.

Ikuta was paranoid that she'd get the batsu game this time around, but was super excited when she was '17' instead. Haruka ended up being the '14' much to her chagrin. Ironically Ikuta was at '1' so she had to make a very important decision: Say '1, 0' and win the spotlight, or just say '1' and let Sakura win. Much to everyone's surprise she let Sakura get it, and was a very good senpai lol.

I didn't understand the batsu game 100%. I got that it was Shirimoji, so she had to write things out with her body, but I didn't catch exactly what she was supposed to be making... and I don't think she did a very good job of it either LOL it was just mostly a lot of wiggling. I'm pretty sure Kanon made a quip about Haruka's butt wiggling a lot XD but I could have misheard that.

At the end Ikuta mentioned how if someone had just come to see MM'14 today for the very first time they would think that she was such a wonderful and amazing person, (there was I think a bit more banter from Sayu, but it was pretty much this idea that prompted this next bit) causing the audience to go "EHHHHHHH" and you can guess what happened next. I was pretty excited to actually take part in Ikuta's little KY call/response thing.

Afterwards, Haruna also commented that after seeing Ikuta be such a good senpai, it made her feel like a terrible person because the whole time she had been planning on trying to get Maachan to batsu game (Haruna was right before Maachan in the game), and next time she promises to play the game as a nicer person lol.

Sayu asked Maachan what she thought of that confession and Maachan just went "Don Mai!" Which I can never translate correctly, but pretty much forgave Haruna for such evil intents.

As for the handshake part. Haruna accidently came out a little bit before the other girls, because she thought Ikuta was right behind her, she might have also been prompted out by Ikuta, because all I know is that she play attacked Ikuta afterwards and sent the audience laughing as they pushed each other around for a bit while laughing.

The security seems a lot, but there is a reason for that XD There is the normal line of staff behind the handshakers who move them along, and then there is now a row behind them that are just in charge of following us with our bags so we don't carry them with us. I felt kinda bad for the bag guys, after they carried a bag along, they had to rush back to get to the next person. Wota shouted out encouragement to them XD. Unless they figure out a more efficient way to make sure we get our bags and stuff it'll look pretty crowded up on those stages.

My personal handshake report:

I feel like now that I know what to expect from this kind of event, it's a less emotional thing for me (though it still put me into a state of shock/euphoria lol) I feel like I should mention I wore make-up to an event for the first time today (I usually don't) and I think that may have made a difference because three of the girls gushed about how cute I was. What's bad is I can't remember who two of them was, though I'm pretty sure one of them was Haruna... all I know is that after the first one I went into a strange sort of shock and it became a bit of a blur. :mikihead: The one I know for sure said it was Haruka, but that's because she had the strongest reaction. She did this double take, stared at me for a while like she was trying to figure me out, and then exclaimed it with this huge smile.

I finished it off with a flourish by successfully getting "Good luck in New York!" out to Sayu before I got nudged along.

Just some random notes:
-It's really moving how quiet the wota are during TokiSora. Like in every other song they've developed some awesome shouting part (so many of them increase the enjoyment of the song as well XD I love the parts during the Pass0 intro/outro) but for TokiSora they don't even hold the lights high up, let alone do any cheers.

-Ikuta is REALLY good at pushing herself and talking now. She pretty much conquered this event.

-Riho... just... she's really good now... I can't get over that she hits her Help Me!! part more than perfectly now, I remember how much trouble she had when it first came out.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:28 am

So lemme ask you a question, since you've gone to many events.... when you speak to the girls, do you use japanese or english? Do you think they'd prefer english for some reason? :P
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:45 am

Kudo won the musical chairs, her reward is this extra large Millefeuille cake. she shared with it everyone. Sayu was taking pics and then Kudo came out with the cake and called everyone "lets eat it together"
http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... 14296.html

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 45306.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:54 am

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:So lemme ask you a question, since you've gone to many events.... when you speak to the girls, do you use japanese or english? Do you think they'd prefer english for some reason? :P

I speak Japanese. But I'm also in Japan and in Japanese mode so I automatically go for Japanese (I find it hard to switch between the two sometimes especially when I'm surrounded by one language)

I'm also too shy to speak it and stand out more than I already do. I'm sure Haruna and Maachan would love it though.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:18 am

That's good to know. :P Thing is, for the concert in October, I wanna know whether I should speak to them in Japanese or English. Because I know that if I speak in Japanese they'd be able to communicate back, but if I speak in english, they might enjoy the fact that I used english more than the fact that they'd be able to understand what I said.

So you don't speak to them, since you are shy?
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:16 am

In LA, many many moons ago, I tried to speak Japanese to Sayumi, she couldn't understand a word I was saying till it finally clicked and she said in English what I was trying to say in Japanese. (Takahashi spoke to me in English and the rest were a blur.) I think they would enjoy the English as a challenge. Chances are they are trying to learn and memorize as many English phrases as they can this very moment, so why let their hard work go to waste? I'm sure they would be surprised and probably relieved if you spoke to them in Japanese, but enjoy the challenge of English more.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:40 am

Linlin had an entire conversation with Roy in English, the two talked for like a good minute or two before he was whisked away. Her English was shockingly good.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby esm » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:58 am

Most young people in China can speak conversational English, at least middle-class people from big cities. The average level of English is a lot lower in Japan.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project