Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Topic locked

Re: New Country Musume auditions (Country・Girls)

Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 am

321BreakinOut wrote:Where's the Mai fans at?!?!? She's awesome too :(

I love Mai tbh. Her personality in the first Country Girls video really stood out to me, and based on that Itooshikute performance, she seems to be a very energetic performer.

I feel like Chisaki and Mai are very underappreaciated, which sucks because they both seem so amazing from what I've seen of her.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:24 am

promotion

Hokkaido radio show Sana-Miyoshi Up Stage 1-18-15 - guests Momochi, Inaba Manaka

Last edited by Amped on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Guys..... We have a ranking thread specifically for this.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:00 pm

321BreakinOut wrote:Where's the Mai fans at?!?!? She's awesome too :(

I love Mai, ever since we first saw her and she was all excited. She's such a cutie pie. I love everyone in the group, but Uta and Mai are my faves. It's funny that everyone's going on about Uta because before we actually got any footage, Chisaki seemed to be the favourite.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Both Uta and Mai are cuties. And I do remember reading on this thread how everyone was getting excited about Chisaki when Country Girls was anounced.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:53 pm

I think Uta and Mai are going to both be super popular like the MaaDuu combi.

Chisaki is super talented and I think her and Manaka will prove to be strong dancers like Ayumi and Riho. But like Ayumi and Riho it takes longer to see their personalities. Manaka has a head start because of her KSS days.

Risa has the leader vibes. She's gonna do great too. Even though she's less popular.

I think this group is really strong as a whole. Even with some girls being stronger than others, this group for me has jumped over Juice=Juice and Anjurumu on my list of favorites and I'm more excited for them than the new units debut and I'm pretty damn excited for the new units debut.

They are starting with Momochi and the legacy of Country Musume. This group with these girls are STRONG.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:21 am

local Hokkaido news 1-20-15 Ugata Live - Momochi, Inaba Manaka interview

Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:02 pm

Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:21 pm

are those their official colours?

and the song is so good from the high quality previews we're hearing :music:
I wonder why its taking them so long to promote the girls in terms of blog/PV?

also I wonder if Momochi as playing manager was influenced by Tsunku being busy.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:38 pm

No they're colors they choose in a test, the color they choose would say something about their personality.

Probably because the focus right now is on Angerme and they're releasing stuff. You'll see in February, and especially March with Berryz Kobo stopping acitivites, they'll be promoted a lot more.

UF were lucky Momochi wanna keep being an idol. On top of that she has a huge name so they'll get on TV more than if they were just a new H!P group. Get more media attention and on top of that they get great schooling in private from someone who's been in this business for over 10 years. Even if Tsunku wouldn't be busy, none of this would change so I doubt it has anything to do with it tbh.
Topic locked