New Country Musume auditions (Country・Girls)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Country Musume auditions (Country・Girls)

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:10 am

^^ LOL yeah that's essentially their reaction

I feel like maybe had they said "shin unitto" (new unit) they might have reacted differently, cause it'd feel more like a S/mileage or Juice=Juice type unit and less of a "we're trying to revive a dead H!P group" kinda thing. Tbh that's how I view this whole thing, so it feels a bit ehh in that way. But, regardless, it sinked in that they are debuting and are turning into idols, and that's what they want, and I am looking forward to it!

This group looks cute! Are they suppose to be strong/country type girls now too? XD Hoping for awesome songs =) Have not really listened to any CM songs so idk how well they were doing before music wise. That BGM at the start of the segment doesn't sound bad though (if that's a CM song).

^ If she becomes leader, I feel like she'd definitely be it, and she'd be like a Yuka (J=J) situation. It's been months since the recital test, heck we're EXACTLY half a year already since then o.o so who knows how much she's improved since then.

Manaka is so ready to take ace position, but the 3 new girls are also very interesting already.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Shabranikuduu » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:24 am

^^Wait, people don't want Risa in the group? I'm not all that surprised but I thought she did really well during the test event in May and usually that's what people want. Or is it because she's not cute enough, because in that case, they clearly have poor taste. :whistling:
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby aggisu » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:25 am

I love Risa, she is supercute charming face. And her dancing in Wanderful Hachi-kun is cute. I would have loved her for Musume, personally. I'm happy to see her debut. C:
aggisu
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: 佐藤優樹

Postby Obsidian » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:25 am

jeiwa42 wrote:That BGM at the start of the segment doesn't sound bad though (if that's a CM song).

You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eZPnqDo-0
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:30 am

OMG THAT'S SUCH A SWEET AND CUTE SONG! I'm already imagining Manaka's cute/strong voice with this song <3
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Celedam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:31 am

321BreakinOut wrote:LOL Their reactions are basically "Oh not the Regular Musume? Ohhh.. okay? :| --> :) "

And those are ones we get to see. I'm sure there have been many other girls over the years who rejected offers from Up-Front, because they had their hearts set on MM or they couldn't accept the terms of employment or they got better offers somewhere else.
Last edited by Celedam on Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Solarblade » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:39 am

I think Ozeki was pretty happy getting in, Morito and Shimomura was just like OK as was Inaba

Though, Yamaki's reaction was kind of all over the place. If I recall she was the one stating in her December profile that she only wanted to join Momusu and then seeing her face go into sheer disappointment and kind of hiding it away was just ehhhh. I'm sure she'll get over it though.
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby sukibeam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:02 am

Country Musume had a lot of really great songs, particularly when Charmy was a member. The early stuff was meh, but I really enjoy middle and late CM singles.

^ Hirona was the only one I can recall being dead set on Morning Musume when her KSS gen joined. The others were accepting of the idea of a different unit. She may have preferred MM but she seems genuinely happy to be debuting, and she clearly knows of and respects Satoda Mai. I think she'll do a great job, and they will all come to cherish CM as much as Satoda had.
sukibeam
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Dambara Ruru

Postby Obsidian » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:26 am

Yes I think Yamaki's response is disbelief because she thought like the rest of us that the CM revival had been shelved. After that it's the reaction of someone who thought all her chances to fulfil a dream had gone and then suddenly she's given it. (I get more sentimental and slightly less cynical in my old age) I think Yamaki is an excellent choice though the first I heard about CM coming back I thought of her, more than anything else I just think she comes across as a genuinely nice person.
Obsidian
Acolyte

Postby Celedam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:38 am

So… would it be mean to say that Uta Shimamura is a Vulcan?
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project