New Country Musume auditions (Country・Girls)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Country Musume auditions (Country・Girls)

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:01 pm

sooo... i hear that momochi will start singing with the group after march 3rd... is this a true fact or is it baloney?
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:19 pm

^^

thanks for the clarification. i thought the indies single was being released this month 1/24?
I'm probably over thinking but either way, Momochi/Satoda Mai's role is what Tsunku is to Morning Musume.

^
its supposedly true. all they said is she'll be a participating in their activities after Berryz hiatus, but they haven't clarified if she'll be singing with them and extent of her role.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Denki » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:28 pm

Due, the term "playing manager" implies that she will be participating in singing and dancing activities with the group members (while being their mentor).

I find it funny that you keep trying to push Momoko away from the group when it's going to be a reality you won't like. :hehe:

I agree with Sohee, Country Girls are lucky to have someone like Momoko.

Just in case some of y'all forgot, "playing manager" comes from the term "player-coach," which is used in some sport teams.

Wikipedia Explanation
A player-coach (also playing coach, captain-coach, or player-manager) is a member of a sports team who simultaneously holds both playing and coaching duties. The term can be used to refer to both players who serve as head coaches and as assistant coaches. He or she makes changes to the squad and plays as well.
Last edited by Denki on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Tbh these girls sing (surprisingly) well. Listening to their performance for gomen ne, they sounded great, and Risa surprised me with her solos since she sounds so stable and dependable as a singer, so I was really happy and surprised by how much she's improved.

As iffy as I am in Momoko joining in their performances, having her there will probably both pressure the girls into improving to match her, but also to have her there in rehearsals and such, providing hands-on mentoring and constant example.

I mean, it's one thing to watch over them and guide them in rehearsals, but if she is required to join in performances, she has that chance guide them by being a hands-on example during practice and live.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Amped » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:06 pm

in the latest issue of CDjournal magazine, its says Country Girls' first indies debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" will be released on 1/31

Itooshikutte Gomen ne lyrics by Kodama Ameko, composed by Kato Yusuke, arranged by Kato Yusuke and A-bee

Koi Dorobou lyrics by Kodama Ameko, composed by Murakawa Motonari, arranged by Takahashi Yuichi

CD情報
カントリー・ガールズ「愛おしくってごめんね/恋泥棒」
1/31(土)より会場限定発売
UFCW-1097 値段未定
「愛おしくってごめんね」
作詞:児玉雨子 作曲:加藤裕介 編曲:加藤裕介・A-bee
「恋泥棒」
作詞:児玉雨子 作曲:村カワ基成 編曲:高橋諭一
Last edited by Amped on Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Denki wrote:I find it funny that you keep trying to push Momoko away from the group when it's going to be a reality you won't like. :hehe:
Just in case some of y'all forgot, "playing manager" comes from the term "player-coach," which is used in some sport teams.

I like the idea of Momochi as support. But I'm not sure how she'll exactly step up, so I'm just uncomfortable right now, unsure with what exactly her role is. I'm in between the idea. It'd be better if they clarified it further, but at this point I'm assuming that she will be simultaneously both a "playing" member who sings and dances for singles and "coach". I think Momochi as support is great, she's certified. And if she can be there for the other girls when they're sick, and help them out that's even better. I like what she is to the group right now, but if she were to be more of a prominent member I won't be a fan of that idea. Especially if that means unnecessary Momochi Musubi in group photos. Its kinda silly in that sense because consequently like me, there'll be other people who will have to adjust to the idea of Momochi as a member after releasing an indies single as 5.

^
yes! this reminds me of how we found out the dates for S/mileage's next indies singles through magazines as well.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Sohee » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:11 pm

otaku_blue wrote:I'm probably over thinking but either way, Momochi/Satoda Mai's role is what Tsunku is to Morning Musume.

Lol no. Momochi and Satoda Mai are there to help guide these new girls in terms of being idols. Maybe singing techniques and whatever, but what they're doing is what senior members in Morning Musume do to new members. Only difference being that they have more pressure since they're the top of their group.
It's possible that Mai will have something to say, but it's more likely that her opinion will be taken into account whenever they're gonna do something new. Maybe. Mai is still a talent under UF. She's not a producer. Nor is Momochi. Both of them have many years of experience and with the company so of course they're important and appreciated, but they're hardly what Tsunku is the Morning Musume. As if.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:17 pm

^
I should've been more clear. Yeah as a guide, and spokesperson for the group literally "coaching, managing and supervising over them" like what Tsunku does.
Not the other aspects of his career in terms of music and producing.

Like when Tsunku was more involved two years ago, and he was more vocal about their progress and appeared more in concerts and stuff whilst hyping them up to the mainstream media.
"Tsunku produced idol group", "Satoda Mai's Country Musume will revive the group as Country Girls with her as supervisor". Thats what I meant.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Amped » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:32 am

Radio Promotion

AIR-G FM Hokkaido 1-22-15 - Momochi, Inaba Manaka comment
http://youtube.com/watch?v=s0HV3PD1CbA

Hello! Project DVD magazine vol. 44

Uta-chan's nicknames

Chisaki's ears
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:45 pm

on 2/8, Country Girls will be at a public recording for a radio show called "Golden Line Ultra" with 2 live performances in Sendai.
http://www.ebeans.co.jp/schedule/index.html
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project