Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Special Announcement about MM'14 & Tsunku on Jan 22

Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:27 am

First mind about it is he ends to write the songs….but it can be something related to some voting system…… :/

Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:32 am

Realistically, it must be something related to au cell phones.

I'm reasonably certain that it's nothing to do with Tsunku permanently giving up producership or being head lyricist or anything.
Though maybe it could be, for one song? Since he'll be going in for surgery soon and all... maybe a big "vote on the next MM single contents via your au phone!" or something...

Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:34 am

I don't know, I think it could be something outside of au phones too, because as he sent that fax to everyone all the media will be there. Great exposure for au no matter what.

Have a vote via au phones or something could be really nice though. :D Fun stuff!

Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:48 am

Ohh~ exciting!
I think I'll be okay with whatever as long as it doesn't affect the members too much but eventually we just have to wait and see what this is all about :)

Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:04 am

I have a feeling 12th gen is coming via KSS and no new audition. And the gen is going to be huge. This would not only make Tsunku's job harder from incorporating so many more girls into songs, but our comfy lineup will be altered. The girls would be super competitive for screen time, thus challenging them. Fans might not like having such a large number of girls in the group, or without another audition.

I don't know, I feel quite strongly it has to do with KSS. Maybe they will have a combo of the above AND splinter-gumi groups. Or that new KSS group will directly rival MM?

But then again, Tsunku-troll may be hyping it up lol

Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:43 am

Maybe a world tour? Wotas may not like it...
or new auditions with male members? :fear:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:12 am

Here's an idea almost certainly not to be true:

Because Sayumi was starting to feel self-conscious about her age Tsunku is adding a older member to Morning Musume: Moritaka Chisato.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:16 am

Ughhh it's going to be so looooong to wait.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:23 am

Exciting.

Just one thing: if he starts auditioning dudes --> I'm out.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:56 am

The fact that he's all "Maybe I shouldn't even announce it..." makes me think it might have to do with something that could have been announced in just a blogpost too. Changing something or doing a new challenge as a group, giving them a goal like "do this or else" or something. Voting too, maybe. But that would kinda go against his "AKB are in their own world." statement too... so. idk.
Ugh. 22nd. So far away ;o;
Post a reply