Mitsui Aika announces hiatus from showbiz

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Mitsui Aika announces hiatus from showbiz

Postby sb » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:45 am

Goodness I've never been an Aika fan and even I'm not brutal enough to unnecessarily throw her under the bus just cause.

She wants to study English go for her. We'll appreciate it when she comes back to MC H!P's world tour.
sb
Minion

Postby Celedam » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:01 am

It might be time again for this…

http://deliciouscakeproject.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/aika-mitsui-graduated-for-your-sins/

Just update a few bits, and it still applies today.

Thanks to Zunu for sharing it first, way back when.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby LiamMusume » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:22 am

Thanks for that link Celedam, I read that a long time ago and it was nice to read it again.
Aika has never been involved in a scandal, never stole anyones spotlight in Morning Musume, she mentored the 9th generation which everyone loves today and people still hate on her because she won the audition in 2006! People seriously need to get over themselves. No girl deserves as much hate as that for doing absolutely nothing!
Anyway, I will support Aika until the end of time! She will forever be my #1 and I have so much respect for Aika, I honestly have nothing but good words to say about Aika. :heart: :notworthy:
Mitsui Aika - Wada Ayaka - Iikubo Haruna - Hagiwara Mai - Nomura Minami - Ogata Risa
LiamMusume
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mitsui Aika

Postby wotakubrandon » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:04 am

321BreakinOut wrote:Lol it's Aika no1curr
Erry1curr.

I'm surprised she's still in H!P tbh. They're really holding on to her.
wotakubrandon

Postby resop2 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:16 am

Why stop at the stalking idea? Since it has not been announced where Aika is studying, what if you woke up one day this month and found out that Aika had chosen a school near you and was now your next door neighbor and needed someone to practice her English with?

@+Kyu: Makoto is a spokesperson for a study English product and takes the English proficiency test every year. In recent years she has been getting closer to the desired score of 800.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Denki » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:19 am

^Related Post
Celedam wrote:Makoto Ogawa learns the results of her TOEIC Listening & Reading Test

(h/t H!O Twitter)

If you're wondering, like I did, why she waited so long to take the test, it may be because the organization that administers the test in Japan was tied up in scandal for most of 2009 and 2010.

Aika, you should study in the states~
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Moh » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:31 am

Well, this is surprising. But I like Aika. She might end up becoming really good at English, who knows. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:24 pm

You guys are so emotional. I am kidding. I doubt that would actually happen.

In the meanwhile,before she goes,maybe she should start learning some greetings and stuff.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Celedam » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:02 pm

BerryzCelebration wrote:You guys are so emotional.

No, we simply don't appreciate callous jokes about real people who've already had to deal with a lot of crap.

Or have you not figured out yet that the "idols aren't real people, they only exist for our amusement" attitude doesn't fly here?
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:09 pm

I know that Idols are Real People. I never said that attitude was excepted here,did I? No.

Aika isn't really as popular as....say Aibon (Who had about 3-4 scandals her whole career),so I dout she has been chased around by wotas and camrea men as she has. Fans in Japan respect an idols space and usually don't form bonds to go stalk their favorite member. That is what the paparazzi is for.

I am pretty sure where ever Aika goes,she is safe and no one will really follow her around. She will have real friends that don't just use her for her entertainment career. Because Aika is awesome like that.

Plus,when you become an idol,do you expect people to treat you like an everyday person? No. When you become an idol,you have to be ready for people judging you,people chasing you,people writing....weird things on 2ch. So if you can't handle that,then what is the point of auditioning? Because that is exactly what you are going to get,especially if you join a group as wellknown as Morning Musume. '14 is.
Last edited by BerryzCelebration on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project