Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [9/25] Morning Musume。album - The Best! ~Updated Morning Musume。~

Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:08 pm

^ Yeah, I think that the rearrangements are better than C-ute's.

Also, Sakura is amazing and racing to the top of my ranking. :heart:

Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Moh wrote:Jessi mentioning Naichau Kamo just makes me want a remake of it. :whistling:

I'm up for their next album being called "Morning Musume ~The Best~ Platinum Edition"

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:13 pm

I'm not listening to the previews, but... I've never liked Reina's voice :fear:. I'm glad they're redoing the songs without her tbh.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:20 pm

We all know yer crazy though 8)

Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:40 pm

I'm not crazy. I'm just hipster.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Ameba Studio will have a special program promoting this album and of course to the theme of " The Current Morning Musume"on 9/24.

Haven't listened to any previews since the general concept of self covers doesn't interest me much and now it looks like the dvd content will be pretty meager as well *sigh*... still planning on buying it somewhere along the line and I really hope it does well nonetheless but my excitement for this album is kinda low :/

Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:16 pm

If Tsunku and UFP were putting much effort into this as C-ute's previous Best Album this would have done really well.

Such a bad move by management.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:43 pm

otaku_blue wrote: this would have done really well.

Wow is it the 25th already?
Time sure flies...

Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:52 pm

You totally know what I mean by that.

G-d knows how well this will do. If anything I'm guessing the sales to stagnate, just because general fans would have increased recently but promotion for this album has been kinda low key in comparison to the way they promote their singles.

Im hoping it does better than the Colourful Album just by a bit cos then that'll mean theres a lot of new fans.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:54 pm

otaku_blue wrote:You totally know what I mean by that.

You mean you read a few vocal people's opinions online, mixed it with your own and then extrapolated that to mean this combined opinion applied to the entire fanbase?
Post a reply