[10/2] Berryz Kobo 33rd Single - Motto Zutto Isshoni Itakatta / ROCK Erotic

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/2] Berryz Kobo 33rd Single - Motto Zutto Isshoni Itakatta / ROCK Erotic

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:11 am

Maybe a really populous anime like Shugo Chara,PreCure,etc.
Or they could get their own anime along the lines of Berryz Kamen and it could be really popular.
But Berryz are doing good now,why are we so worried?
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby resop2 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:50 am

^
They're doing very well, for them. But, it would be even better if they broke out as an even more popular group. The clock is ticking for them. They're not exactly young by idol standards, and it is almost unheard of for a non-generational group to stay together for as long as they have.

PerCure: they've been there and done that twice!

Berryz Kamen the anime would be pretty cool.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Parhelion69 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Jessi wrote:I know this may not make me popular, but I really think Berryz boost in sales is due to C-ute and Morning Musume's boost in popularity. I'd say it's made more people interested in H!P and that's part of why Juice=Juice also had such a great debut. That said I think Rock Erotic was great and Motto Zutto isn't bad though neither song is at the same level as Morning Musume and C-ute and I think Tsunku may still be unsure of what direction he wants them to go in. It's all still experimental at this point. this single is much better than their last though and I'm hoping their next single is even better so they can shoot up to the ranks of Momo-cute!

I think you're right, and it's not a bad thing. Groups' popularity helping the other ones isn't bad at all.

I don't think Berryz is gonna go back to their roots, they aren't kids anymore, so the kiddy style just doesn't cut it. The current mature style is working for them, and I see no reason to change it.
Parhelion69
Minion

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:56 am

There are some Berryz fans that complain about their current Berryz,and how they should be energetic again.
But this works for them. Not because of age,because it just works. I mean,Ai no Dangan,Heroine,Sayonara Usotsuki,Motto Zutto and Rock ERO are some of Berryz's best songs.

Oh btw,this single has a 5th week,getting #41 on Friday.
BerryzCelebration

Postby Bkfanatic » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:34 am

Why do they have to have one style? To old for energetic what? Bring on the life alert. I love sexy berryz but I also love cha cha sing/ rival berryz I hope to see both types of single in the future. I don't think selling 40k had to do much with the other groups but motivation from fans And more promotion, but it's never bad for groups to be noticed because of others :3 wouldn't it mind it whatever makes people notice the awesome berryz.
Bkfanatic
Senior Initiate

Postby Rm88 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:41 am

Sexy Berryz does nothing for me. But like I've said recently, I want them to be successful and if they're currently being successful then keep bringing the Momosex, I guess :lol: Sadly (as a huge Berryz fanboy), I'm definitely moving towards S/mileage and the 48-headed monster these days.
Rm88

Postby Bkfanatic » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:56 am

Right but at this point we don't really know what's making them successful. Maybe we well get a crazy berryz single and it sells 40k plus because of more promotion. It's a bit early to say sexy berryz is what's working right now IMO.
Bkfanatic
Senior Initiate

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:48 am

Do you guys know how much Maji Bomber!! was promoted?
It is like,their most promoted single on earth XD.
And it sold like 20k (Which is sad because it is one of my Top 10 Berryz songs. I don't understand how people could not like that song.).
No one said they have to stick to one image,they did the Sexy-Energetic tie-in (9th album. I can't be the only one disappointed that Succhaka Mecchaka~ is not a single.).
And how they went from Party Energetic Asian Celebration to Sexy Calm Cool Golden Chinatown/Sayonara Usotsuki.

I know what is making then succesful. It's the fact that this single got crazy promotion. Two TV performances (one for MottoZutto,one for RockErotic.),the events,the handshakes,the Ju=Ju x Berryz tie-in. It is bringing in more fans (Ju=Ju and new fans.). I think lots of people like this image.

I've actually lost interest in S/mileage. I don't know what happened. I guess they are just too inactive. Not to mention Rinapuu,who I love dearly,does not put any real effort into performances
BerryzCelebration

Postby Rm88 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:58 am

Ai no Dangan and Pink Pajamas bombed pretty hard too, though. Leave Maji Bomber alone XD It's my second favorite H!P release ever.
Rm88

Postby esm » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:25 am

Ai no Dangan was awesome. :fear:
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project