Ootsuka Aina Has Left Juice=Juice & H!P as of 7/5

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Ootsuka Aina Has Left Juice=Juice & H!P as of 7/5

Postby RpgN » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:45 pm

At least it happened before their major debut, before people would get more attached to her :/

The group has a lot of potential, so I hope this won't affect the morale of the rest of the girls.

As for Aina, she looked solid without knowing too much about her. I'm a bit sad but mostly indifferent about the news because we didn't get to see much of this new group.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Mizu_D3 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:33 pm

OW SH*T!!
WHY!!

she even "taste" her single debut? so how about the single? jacket cover? and anything else....
Mizu_D3
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mano Erina

Postby Chatin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Well, shit. She wasn't my favorite, but I enjoyed the unit as 6-nin. The formations also made it less obvious that Karin was owning this sht, but now it'll straight up be Juice=Juice ni Miyamoto.
Chatin
Minion

Postby Mixi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 pm

I loved Aina.

I think she'll become the new Megumi for me. I'm still upset over her graduation. This time, it's simply unfair and I won't stop complaining about it.

I don't know if they're going to replace her eventually, but orange needs a new girl. (wow this was Fuyuka's color too come to think of it)
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby Mirai » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Poor Aina :( I really was beginning to like her too...
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby Pavlova » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:13 am

Ugh. I really liked her and really wanted her in MM back then and was really happy to finally see her do something.

I hope to get to see her in some other idol group one day, at least.
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Postby randompasserby » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:23 am

Huh.
Well this obviously sucks for the group with their debut so close at hand but I have to echo the sentiments that at least it happened now before things get too awkward for everyone involved. I really wonder what's the deal breaker here...

on the meaner side of things, I'm kind ambivalent here for this news since it's about the one member I care about the least in the group :fear:
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby Parhelion69 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 am

I just hope it wasn't greediness by her parents (wanting her to be in AKB, HKT or something), I'd hate seeing her in one of those groups, as it would set a precedent (similar to Tashima Meru's, but we have few info on this, it's all speculation to this point), and other girls would follow.

Please don't do that Aina :(

Edit:
Translation from Estrea@ H!O

Translation:
We sincerely thank you for always supporting Juice=Juice.

In line with Otsuka Aina's own wishes, along with some overlap of contractual issues with her family, we were unfortunately unable to reach an agreement with the terms of the contract, and with respect to her family's non acceptance of the contract terms, from July 5th Otsuka Aina will no longer be part of Juice=Juice or the Hello!Pro Kenshuusei.

From now on Juice=Juice will continue on with only 5 members.
We beg the understanding of the fans on this matter, and hope that you will continue to support them.
Parhelion69
Minion

Postby Zunu » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:08 am

The timing of this is interesting. It's as if UF informed them, "now that J=J's going to be doing a major debut, we'll be requiring X,Y,Z from the girls," and the parents didn't like those requirements. If that's the case, I wonder exactly what the added requirements are? Or maybe, all along they were not happy with the terms of compensation, and the manager kept saying, "Wait til the debut, things will improve," and now that the debut's approaching, they were being told to re-sign at the same crappy terms as before. Anyway, not every girl who leaves H!P gets an automatic entry into the AKS empire, so I hope they're not counting on that.

The other question I have is why is this becoming public knowledge? Normally when a girl leaves a group, we get some bogus "official" PR reason about her wanting to continue her studies or go into modeling or something. Who decided to release the real reason, was it the girl's parents as a way of trashing Up-Front on their way out? Was it Up-Front, as a way of trashing the Ootsuka family on their way out? Or was it some assistant or intern who couldn't keep his mouth shut?
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:13 am

"Good evening.
Some of you probably already know…
As the official announcement says, I am leaving Juice=Juice and the Hello!Project trainees today.

I am so sorry that I couldn’t say a proper good-bye.

Everybody who cheered for us until this day…
Thank you so much!

Well then… bye-cha-ko. (*´ `*)"

http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/en ... 29605.html
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project