Ootsuka Aina Has Left Juice=Juice & H!P as of 7/5

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Ootsuka Aina to Graduate from Juice=Juice & H!P

Postby Sohee » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:26 pm

They're not replacing her, they say that Juice=Juice will continue as a five member unit. Thank god. I wouldn't want them to put anyone in there I don't like as I like the rest of them fairly much and their balance. Even if Aina will be gone.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby wotakubrandon » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Yeah no one wants them to get S/mileage'd.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
wotakubrandon

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Wait we should still be getting a Ten Made Nobore PV as her last indies single, they filmed it like a few weeks ago.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Sohee » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Considering the level of stupid her parents seem to be at, they might just demand that they don't put it up. Honestly wouldn't be surprised.
It seems the most likely that they want her to quit cause she'll have to skip school --- and then, what, why would they let do this to begin with idek. But that seems the most "resonable" reason.
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby aggisu » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:39 pm

noooo :C sad
aggisu
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: 佐藤優樹

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:42 pm

It could be a plethora of things, school, them wanting more in her contract, or them letting her have this as a hobby, but not planning on her having it as a career. It's like when boys join the JE juniors just as an after school club, where they can make friends, but they don't necessarily have plans of debut/having a future in JE. Maybe that's what her parents saw this as, but it was getting more serious than they had initially planned.

Idk, we'll never know at this point lol. Also, now I have the compulsion to save every 6nin juju picture I can find so that I will never forget lol.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby Sohee » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Of course it could be several things. but considering they let her go to the MM audition -- which ANYONE should realize comes with not just doing thing on the side, is just such a huge contradiction to me. "We let you audition for Morning Musume but we won't let you debut in Juice=Juice." Morning Musume are most likely even more busy than Juice=Juice are now/will be this upcoming year at least.

I don't know. It just doesn't make sense. If it was just joining kenshuusei and then not liking it that'd make more sense... in a way, I guess, but. Either way seems, to me, just really damn mean tbh. She's not 10 ffs.
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Sohee wrote:Considering the level of stupid her parents seem to be at, they might just demand that they don't put it up. Honestly wouldn't be surprised.
It seems the most likely that they want her to quit cause she'll have to skip school --- and then, what, why would they let do this to begin with idek. But that seems the most "resonable" reason.

I wonder if this has been going on for a while?
Her injury, and at the major debut announcement video she seemed the most relaxed. It's almost like she had it in the back of her head at the time.

If anything they'll probably just cut her out. They can't just scrap a PV.

^

I cant remember if she mentioned anything about her parents during the auditions.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Sohee » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:58 pm

The post seem to imply they have had several discussions yeah. But she did update the blog on the 2nd. However except for birthday wishes to Maasa from Karin on the 3rd, their blog hasn't been updated since.

They can scrap a PV if they want to. Maybe we'll get a close up version with a new recorded/mixed version. But cut her out of the dance shot might be difficult.

She probably didn't mention her parents at all. BUT the parents have to approve/acknowledge of their daughters going to the auditions and back then they obviously approved. And then they obviously approved when she was in kenshuusei and they obviously paid the fee for it too. Apparently debuting with Juice=Juice isn't okay though.
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:08 pm

^

maybe they really are joining the hachama label then? lol gg.
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project