Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: ~H!P Encounters in the Wild~

Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:24 am

Celedam wrote:
Yattaruchan wrote:I saw the movie Jumper when it came out on home video. In the middle of the film, I heard a very soft (low volume), yet familiar song. It was MM's Sexy Boy song. It wasn't that long, but could be heard. It was during one of the scenes in Tokyo.

This is it, supposedly…

…but I've never been able to hear it. I mean, I hear a song, but it's not recognizable to me as "Sexy Boy".

It's not clear in this clip because of the quality. I have the movie in my computer, and it's a lot clearer there, especially toward the end of the scene (which sounds completely different and unrecognizable in the youtube clip).

It's the beginning of the verse after the first chorus:
"nakunda ne sou iu bamen de wa
(SEXY ue ue)
sugoi no ne akirechau wa"

Around 0:04 you can hear "...sou iu bamen da wa". That's the only recognizable thing you can hear in the clip.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:49 am

I was at Half Priced Books the other day and I saw a book called "Japan Fashion" or something like that and on the cover was Hangry&Angry. Lol. I guess not technically H!P but related.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:29 am

Coooool x_x ugh yet need to come back...and Buono!

...and T&C Bomber,Aya Matsuura and Mini Moni :fear: and 4-nin S/mileage XD

Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:08 am

I just turned on the TV for some background noise and was surprised to hear some Japanese music. It turns out that MTV NL was showing performances of the MTV VMAJ's as part of their World Stage programming. No Sayumi, but it was the 1st time I saw a full H!P performance on Dutch television. :D Yay Berryz Kobo!

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:28 am

At the start of a clip from some "Osaka Pro" pro wrestling show they play Pepper Keibu in the background while they tell the back story of the upcoming match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2qwWeBnObc

Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:57 am

MM's "Happy Summer Wedding" is playing in the background of an episode of Hard Gay, and he's singing too XD

Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:12 pm

MY FB FRIEND HAD PHOTOS AT SHIBUYA AND THEY GOT PHOTOS UNINTENTIONALLY IN FRONT OF THE MM ALBUM BILLBOARD AT SHIBUYA

ITS SUCH A GOOD PHOTO

IM SO JEALOUS

Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:07 pm

spotted MM's Shibuya Album Poster in a viral video

Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkd5_4GyOko

0:37 seconds in ...

Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Watching the new season of The Amazing Race. First stop, Tokyo Japan! And guess when it was filmed... :clap:

Spoiler: show
Amped wrote:the Juice=Juice billboard in Shibuya has changed to a Morning Musume. '14 new album billboard. Morning Musume. '14 has taken over Shibuya with 2 giant billboards and a Sayu banner up at the same time!
Post a reply