12ki member "Mirai Shoujo" Audition - FINISHED.

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 12ki member "Mirai Shoujo" Audition - FINISHED.

Postby coconuts » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 am

I would rather Tsunku stop doing auditions completely since it's such an old concept, but then Morning Musume wouldn't be here today if that would to happen. The current line up need a little more time. They're still trying to get to the public to know the current girls, so to add even more new faces would be too much.
coconuts
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: あーりー, はーちん

Postby Gaburin_chan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:59 am

I'm totally frustrated and disappointed! I really want to Murota Mizuki in the group :(
Niigaki Risa | Iikubo Haruna | Oda Sakura |

Murota Mizuki & Sasaki Rikako for 12th generation! <3
Gaburin_chan
Senior Initiate

Postby Chibs » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:16 am

^there is no guarantee that she wouldve gotten in anyways.

Also there is no need to debut them right away, they could have debuted next year. In fact with the amount they have to learn, taking a longer time for their addition to the group would be wiser.
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Solarblade » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:30 am

The best thing we got out of this audition is that the girls arent totally going to waste. Hopefully he'll announce the new group soon (hopefully it'll be like 8-10 members
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:49 am

Morning Musume has been in a low so long, that I don't think Tsunku thought that they'd be returning to the spotlight so soon now. With Reina leaving, Tsunku probably thought for sure they'd need a couple more girls to fill that gap, but they've become such a tight unit and with Music Station... (All just speculation of course since I do not live in his head)

...As soon as they had the first performance without Reina I thought that I wanted to see this 10-person Morning Musume just a bit longer, so despite all the wasted hype I'm personally okay with this.

I do hope that early next year he announces another one, and I do agree that probably a lot more people are going to try out. If Wagamama/Ai no Gundan does as well as we're all hoping that is going to push them more and more into the general public view and it may be one of the biggest auditions in a long time, I'm sure Tsunku will find a real Mirai Shoujo with that.

Also if he makes a new group with the finalist it kind of reminds me of how Morning Musume started in the first place :mikihead:
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:56 am

I'm perfectly okay with this outcome right now. Had his reasoning behind it been different, it probably would have gotten on my nerves a little, but as it is (and from my perspective) I completely agree with him.

I'm happy to hear him mention a second new group again as well, since that means it hasn't left his mind completely since the Juice=Juice announcement. I've been looking forward to getting a second Kenshuusei-based group, but if a new group using both Kenshuusei and the new girls (before however many of them become trainees, at least) was announced.. that would be even more interesting.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby teth » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Clearly he learned from how proper training can turn a girl with some potential to someone with talent right away with Sakura.
They don't desperately need members right away anyway so he can take his time
teth
Acolyte

Postby JonCC » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:22 pm

I'm worried this will discourage girls from auditioning for the group in the future.
Two auditions in a row with no outsiders winning?

Why bother even auditioning for Morning Musume at all?
If at most you'll end up as a Trainee, which you have to pay a monthly fee for.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby aerosuffly » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:37 pm

This is why I like jplop. I can just come here and say I exactly agree with a lot of people here. About what Tsunku said how the candidate this time can win the 9ki 10ki audition if they were there though, I would not worry about it. It is the past. What matter now is that the CURRENT Morning Musume is fucking awesome. Sure we might have girls with better performance ability, but they would not be THIS Morning Musume that we love.

otaku_blue wrote:Im surprised by the amount of likes on the video, is this a positive reaction? :?:

The reaction on 2ch is quite positive.

^ I think you will still apply for an audition if you really want to be in Morning Musume despite what the recent outcome though. You might question about it when you hear about the recent outcome, but you will still apply.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby TotallyUncool » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Strange, all the way around. XD

The only thing that really bothers me is that it sounds like Tsunku etc. were looking for another ace/miracle/whatever. I know it's just idol-industry hype (idols are all about charm and audience appeal, not talent), but still, there's something embarrassingly silly about it. PLEASE, TSUNKU, NO MOPRE ACES, DEUCES, MIRACLES, OR MACKERELS!

And really, the 9th and 10th gens are very good arguments against all of the ace/miracle hype -- as so many people in this thread have said, they've done very well (and they have a lot of general audience appeal) as an ensemble, without any aces (no matter how much some people may complain about Riho getting all the lines XD ).
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project