12ki member "Mirai Shoujo" Audition - FINISHED.

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 12ki member "Mirai Shoujo" Audition - FINISHED.

Postby Sohee » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:57 am

I do hope we get auditions in the beginning of next year again though. Because this is making the news and he's saying that the people that applied between April and June aren't good enough.
I hope a lot of girls see this and go "I'd be good enough." and will apply next time soooooo new auditions in January plz.

The difference between 7ki and this is that back in 2005 they NEEDED a new girl to create a hype and they thought they could afford not to do it. Doing it this way... while I thought they couldn't pull it off, seeing it this way and the things he said, I definitely think it's kinda smart. They don't NEED a new girl to stir things up right now, they're doing that quite damn good on their own. Go with this hype for a year and they'll get more fans and then during a streamed/shown-in-theaters-concert around new years, you announce 12ki auditions again. The number of applications would probably be way, way higher then. And would someone pass, she/they would get the headlines of "These girls were of high-enough-quality to join MM!" and that... is a headline we've never had before.
Last edited by Sohee on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby sb » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:09 am

^Thank you for saving me some typing cause that last paragraph is pretty much everything I was gonna write.

[Edit] I actually will add something. Back then in 2005, Momusu made news only when they had an audition, or a graduation, so when they didn't add anyone that first audition it came off as a big waste of time which pissed people off. Nowadays the group itself and how they are performing and their resurgence in popularity is the main story so not adding anyone isn't a big deal.
sb
Minion

Postby stam4o » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:19 am

^
^
I agree with this too. It was kinda looking for me from the moment I knew there were gonna be new auditions that it wasn't going to be as the expected.
Seems like Tsunku was already planning to not admit anyone this time, maybe he decided it during the auditions or even before, but it doesn't look like it's something that he decided right now.
It really looks like to me that he's got some chaotic masterplan in order to conquere the entire world! Muahahahah (well, ignore that last one)

But I was expecting it :D

And I like it that way too.
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby Moh » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:23 am

Chibs wrote:nope

Oh, okay. Thanks. :lol:

I don't even care that no one got picked, really. There's always next time!
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:33 am

Im surprised by the amount of likes on the video, is this a positive reaction? :?:

I kinda agree, I was thinking how much this could fuck up MM if they were to add a new girl right now and if they were invited to Kohaku how risky that would be. Considering the girl only would only have a short amount of time to become this "superstar" and get everything down within such a small period of time.
But yay its gonna be exciting seeing the new girls as Kenshuusei so I can be relieved they weren't added. XD
Im so excited for new kenshuusei. Although they seriously do need a system of graduation or something because so many girls are ready to debut but aren't doing anything, which is the only disadvantage I guess of their system.

What a waste of money though~

Also I wasn't considering the new girl to be joining anytime until January kinda like how Sakua and 10ki took ages to debut with a single. It really feels like they're aiming for kohaku. :yahoo:
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: Morning Musume. 12ki member "Mirai Shoujo" Audition

Postby zam_ho » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:34 am

Mirai wrote:
Pavlova wrote:I'm okay with this. I was just thinking yesterday how I was not ready for new members yet.

Yeah same. I realized this while watching Music Station.

Probably the same thing happen to Tsunku :)
zam_ho

Postby Denki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:45 am

otaku_blue wrote:What a waste of money though~

This is basically how I feel about Unlucky 12. XD
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Chatin » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:47 am

I disagree with all the talk of MM being too high-talent to add newcomers right now. If Haruna isn't ruining a high-talent MM, then some talented new girls aren't going to either. This really is Unlucky 7 all over again, where Tsunku wastes the time of girls across Japan just to say "MM is actually perfect just the way it is." It's one thing to be optimistic and another to be delusional about where the low end of talent in MM currently lies.
Chatin
Minion

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:54 am

^

its the idea of training them at such a time when MM is so busy right now.

like I agree, in 9th gen's case they could just stay behind and grow a bit before they went under the spotlight but right now there is more pressure for the girls to become superstars already because MM needs it right now to stay at a top level it has.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Sohee » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:13 am

There's so much more than just dancing though. And even with dancing while Haruna has improved and isn't as much behind as she used to be, she has had almost 2 years to get up to this level. A girl joining tomorrow would need to get the past few dances down within a month. And add to that learn to deal with everything else that comes with joining showbiz.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project