12ki member "Mirai Shoujo" Audition - FINISHED.

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 12ki member "Mirai Shoujo" Audition - FINISHED.

Postby zam_ho » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:50 am

^JYP? I don't understand. Could you explain XD
zam_ho

Postby Denki » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:07 pm

^Korean talent agency.
Home of the Wonder Girls.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby zam_ho » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:25 pm

^I see, thanks.
zam_ho

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Eh idk. The thought of a highly skilled girl just takes the fun out of watching them grow for me lol like watching 9th and 10th Gen get better over time was an awesome process to see how they got to this point. Yeah, I guess it makes more sense from a business standpoint, but as a fan pre-packed greatness is kinda boring and C'mon now, scandals are exciting ;) lol do you remember how many pages the Yaguchi-quitting-MM thread got?

Lol nah but in all seriousness, I understand. They simply aren't in a position for girls that need training right now with them solidifying themselves as this awesome dance unit and as THE new Momusu. Seeing them perform side by side with the OG sent this home further lol Yossui was not hitting those moves and would have been overshadowed by new MM's precision were it not for the horrible camera work.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby randompasserby » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Let me add my own rambling on this subject...

While I feel that even the most unpolished, rawest members the 9th, 10th gen members never dragged the group down I must admit that for the most part it was because they joined at a time when Morning Musume as a group itself was in the middle of another transition period with the last of the Gokkies graduating and to be rather blunt... from Maji de Suka Ska to Renai Hunter there wasn't exactly many challenging materials for 910kkies to work with. Which is good, really :D , it gives them time to get up on their feet and grow to the point where now they all capably shouldered their parts in the group with Fukuhime, Riho, Ayumi and Maachan as the pillars.
Sakura joined right after 123 and Wktk when Morning Musume has just begin to distinguish a new style for themselves. As the sole addition in 11th gen, she has done remarkably, astoundingly well by not only keeping up but also contributing immediately to the group with her voice. She got along and blend in with the group surprisingly fast too.

Now it's a very different period for the group. They had established a style for the group and have a clear direction going forward, they have target,s goals, ambitions and they're very hungry to reach it.
In my humble opinion it really is not the time to slow down and add new members unless they managed to find a truly outstanding candidate. This has always been the mission from the start iirc from Tsunku and Sayu's interviews and radio shows, to find girls that is so cute and so amazingly talented they could join Morning Musume now and contribute immediately to the group's future.

Lastly,
The well-received new direction that the group showed with 123 and Wktk and has since continued to gain even more momentum with Help Me! and Brainstorming's oricon weekly #1st was in no small part due to the intense formation oriented choreography. How intense? Well, two members was benched from injuries and reduced to crutches in the latter half of last year and during concert tours the sight of many members with bandages around their ankles, knees and thighs became more and more frequent. I'd really prefer to avoid a repeat of those scenes that but can we honestly expect untrained newbies to come out of their lessons unscathed and immediately master the recent demanding backlogs or keep up with future releases without dragging group down?

Add to that the other usual considerations for adding new members (work attitudes, personalities, looks etc) and I'm not surprised and actually a little bit relieved at the result. Maybe in a year or two when MM is not busy capitalizing on their recent momentum they could a afford to slow down and let fresh new girls with untapped potential grow in the group but until then....
Thanks for keeping Morning Musume as it is now for the time being Tsunku! :thumbs-up:

/end rambling
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby Sohee » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:52 pm

^I agree, but just have two things to add.

When the auditions were announced, MM have just gotten weekly #1 with Help me!! and back then, had a girl joined, they could have afforded to join because honestly, they weren't as big back then as they are today. But then something happened, Brainstorming happened, celebrities becoming fans happened and a second weekly 1 happened. Add to that all the random and positive mentions of MM everywhere and they got invited to FNS and Music Station etc --- things I'm sure UF didn't expect to happen until at least next year if things would continue to go well. But they did. Throwing in a new girl/s now when the public is just starting to acknowledge and recognize MM as it is would be a very, very bad move.

Which brings me to, if they WOULD pass at least one girl they would have to push her as the new 12ki Future girl. If they threw in two, they would have to push two (or three or four) even if just for one single. For that to happen, who of the current line-up would they push to the back? Mizuki? Sakura? Masaki? Riho? That, as well, would be a really stupid thing to do as the current front girls (6 of them, 4 backgirls) are JUST starting to get recognized and NEEDS to be in everyone's face to be remembered. To suddenly have a single after Wagamama where they (or at least one, but possibly more) are a bit further in the back... would be really stupid. Of course the new ones could just be pushed to the back, there has to be more backgirls anyway (the back really should be bigger than the front, it's a nicer balance) but that would be even more stupid lol.

Had they known MM would be at this point back in March or whatever when they were planning the audition, I'm pretty damn sure it wouldn't have happened.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby zam_ho » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:52 pm

^Totally agree about the management and Tsunku not seeing this huge growth happening earlier and quicker than they expected. The situation has changed , so Tsunku and gang have to take a step back from their current plan and plot a new plan of action.
zam_ho

Postby Amped » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 am

on yesterday's episode of Satoyama Life, they showed the 7 finalists when they got the news that none passed, and Tsunku's reasons.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

they look like they belong in the 9th gen auditions.

surnames from left to right
Image Image
12期情報。 船木、 横川、 羽賀、 新沼、 段原、 大浦、 山木
Amped
High Priest

Postby Denki » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 am

Saddest episode yet.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby 321BreakinOut » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:43 am

That's really heartbreaking . Not for the results but for the girls themselves getting so far and Tom they're not good enough. :(

Maybe they can form a group?
321BreakinOut
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project