Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [02/28] Kikkawa You - Performing at Natsumatsuri 2015 in Peru

Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Kikkawa You to release the longest song in idol history
Kikkawa You will release a new single (currently untitled) on May 6th.
This was announced on February 13th during her Valentine event 'Kikka no Valentine Party ~Choco no Kazoekata~'.
Her new single is said to be "an unique work in idol history." At the present stage, it's known that "one song is several tens of minutes long" and "Kikkawa You will sing about a woman's way of life in opera and musical style."

Regarding the new song, Kikkawa commented, "There have been rumors that a 'solo idol is coming', but Kikka is a solo idol among solo idols that does original things.
In a good way, I hope to stay as an idol who stands out. I hope to sing about a woman's way of life in many forms, expressions, and voice, so please look forward to it."

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/0 ... ol-history

Re: [5/8] Kikkawa You 9th single

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:13 pm

Today at the Hello!Con Kikka told us it's going to be like thirty minutes long. Lol

Also having seen a Kikka performance now I think I've converted. She is amazing live.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:15 pm

That's... really long. Sort of reminds me of X Japan's Art of Life (in that it's really long lol). Hopefully it won't feel like it's long because I have a really short attention span. But hey, great for Kikka!

Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:24 am

I love Kikka. It's a shame solo artist just aren't that big anymore. I look forward to hearing this opus of a single.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:43 am

This is going to be the most epic thing ever!

Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:07 am

Kikkawa Yu les tiene un pedido!

Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 am

UF finally is making Eric's fluency in Spanish into good use. :P

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:14 am

his Spanish is better than mine :lol:
i'm Mexican and actually grew up in Mexico for part of my childhood.. but i guess that's what i get for always identifying more with the US, i never feel totally natural speaking Spanish.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:03 pm

It ends up that Eric was the one who taught Kikka Spanish. ;)
http://ameblo.jp/kikkawa-you/entry-11992114012.html

I'm so pround of Kikka, constantly learning multiple language for different events.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:00 am

I already knew Eric had to be really fluent in Spanish, but seeing Kikka talking in it es la cosa más mona del mundo :heart: (Ahora entiendo algo más qué se debía sentir cuando subieron el vídeo de Sakura hablando en inglés <3)

And a 30 minutes long song? Ghwesh, awesome!
Post a reply