Juice=Juice indies thread : 3rd indies single - Ten Made Nobore!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [6/8] Juice=Juice & H!P Kenshuusei : Ten Made Nobore!

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:25 am

So Rikako is totally rocking Oshima Yuko's signature smile there woah.

But I've noticed that shes appeared a lot in footage from the media and gets featured more than other newer kenshuusei.
Its either a company push, or the media acknowledging her previous fame. Which in the end gives more promotion towards Hello Project which is good.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:03 pm

wotakubrandon wrote:Yeah the third girl from the left looks like she is in pain.

That's Mikame Kana.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Denki » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:16 pm

I barely noticed that it's already in my iTunes player. ;u;

TIME TO OVERPLAY IT.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Re: [6/8] Juice=Juice 3rd indies : Ten Made Nobore!

Postby SaebaRyo » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Amped wrote:the day after Nama Tamago Show, Juice=Juice and all of Kenshuusei will have a mini-live, talk, and high five send off release event together for the single on 6/9 at TOKYO Mielparque. taking photos will be allowed. the single will be sold at the event as well as Nama Tamago show for 800 yen.
http://www.helloproject.com/event/13053 ... hello.html

As mentioned in the Kenshuusei thread Aina is injured and will do MC only.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/1306081900_Juice.html
SaebaRyo

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:28 pm

I cant remember if this was posted before but here's a translated account of Rikako during the disaster:
Spoiler: show
There is a girl who lives in Kesennuma City of Miyagi Prefecture which has been totally devastated by the catastrophic earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011. Her name is Sasaki Rikako, was 9 years old at that time. “We’re having mathematics in the sixth period when the quake hit. At first it’s shaking seemed ordinary, but eventually it became somthing we’d never experienced before. Meanwhile at the Port of Kesennuma, Toshishige, her father jumped in his car and moved off to pick up Rikako, afraid of something dreadful that unconventional shaking would bring. But soon got stuck in a terrible traffic jam, and he abandoned the car and ran to the school. As soon as he arrived at the school, he took a hand of his daughter crying of fear and ran up to a hill. Rikako took a look in a direction of her house and saw an enormous amount of wood debris rising on all over the town. “The debris was surging toward us very quickly. It was sooo scary that I took the fastest run in my life.” The Tsunami swept away her house which she’d lived for a decade and her father’s factory. All her family survived although they’d lost their house. Soon after they started living in an evacuation shelter, she had become unable to get to sleep because of constant aftershocks. “I couldn’t get to sleep and even eat meals. I was in a futon all day long” Rikako recalls. Toshishige remembers “She was depressed and started behaving like a spoilt child. While I was thinking what I could do for her, I heard of a local idol group, SCK45 was to be launched.” Toshishige applied for It’s audition without telling his daughter, just because he wished Rikako could get recover as cheerful as before the quake. “Since I was a child who loved singing and dancing, I got so pleased when daddy told me about it” Rikako says. It’s been 2 years since then, the Sasaki family is moving forward step by step. “Honestly I was so glad to see daddy coming to the school to pick me up at that time. I haven’t told him thanks face to face coz it’s bit embarrassing though. From now on I’ll try my best effort to be the greatest idol in the universe, that’s my goal, and to build a base for Thunderbird 2 which daddy is crazy about” Rikako declares with an innocent smile.

posted by Momuse at tumblr http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2013/03/23/17875/
http://momuse.tumblr.com/post/524450009 ... ma-city-of
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Did their second single get released and sell at all?
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Jessi » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:26 am

I bought it. I don't really like the song though and can't even get half way through but meh I bought it anyway
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby esm » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:46 am

321BreakinOut wrote:Did their second single get released and sell at all?

It's on sale on iTunes, and the physical release was only sold at concerts and H!P shops. Looks like we'll get a general release June 12th.

Only one copy available to be shipped on the released date on CDJapan as I'm writing...
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.htm ... KUFCW-1065
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby LiamMusume » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:59 am

(I did not upload this, someone else posted it on H!O)

[youtube]-scfilMJQCA[/youtube]
Mitsui Aika - Wada Ayaka - Iikubo Haruna - Hagiwara Mai - Nomura Minami - Ogata Risa
LiamMusume
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mitsui Aika

Re: [6/8] Juice=Juice 3rd indies : Ten Made Nobore!

Postby Amped » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:38 am

SaebaRyo wrote:Aina has a hip/lower back injury.

As mentioned in the Kenshuusei thread Aina is injured and will do MC only.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/1306081900_Juice.html

Aina explains that she got hurt before the performance. she apologizes for the worries. Although it was announced as a hip injury on stage, it was later diagnosed at the hospital as a muscle strain/contusion on her left hip (left psoas muscle). she wasn't able to dance, but she is allowed to walk alright. she wants to get better in time for the Osaka performance next week. but she cannot participate in today's event.
http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/en ... 11057.html
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project