Tanaka Reina graduated from MM & H!P, 5/21 @ Nippon Budokan

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Tanaka Reina graduated from MM & H!P, 5/21 @ Nippon Budo

Postby Sohee » Wed May 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Risa didn't have any subleaders, she didn't need them because the seniority was obvious anyway. Sayumi didn't need it with Reina around either. Now that Reina is gone and the group is 9kids with more incoming it makes sense to ask for two new ones. Mizuki will most likely be leader when Sayumi graduates and for that she needs experience with leading. Haruna holds the group together great and so it makes sense to give her the title as well as Mizuki will definitely need a subleader and Haruna would be great for that.

Not saying Erina wouldn't be, but I could definitely see Haruna hold the group together better than she would.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby zam_ho » Wed May 22, 2013 6:18 pm

otaku_blue wrote:During Risa's reign, weren't Reina and Sayumi sub-leaders?

If I recall correctly, it was officially declared by Sayu and Reina that there were no need for sub-leaders, at the time.

Sohee has a point there. The seniority is not as clear as before and some of the notty girls might just use it to escape from their duties XD
For example, if someone makes a mess in the dressing room and one of the girls asks the culprit to clean it up. They might say something like "who left you incharge" XD :lol: Heh I use that excuse all the time back in school :P
zam_ho

Postby wotakubrandon » Wed May 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Sohee wrote:Haruna holds the group together great
Not saying Erina wouldn't be, but I could definitely see Haruna hold the group together better than she would.
I've clearly missed something.
wotakubrandon

Postby zam_ho » Wed May 22, 2013 6:29 pm

^In other words, Chokubo can handle Masaki and Kuduu, I don't think Erina will have the patience or skill to handle those little monsters XD :lol:

Spoiler: show
Reina's message to Masaki :crying: :crying: :crying:
Dear Maachan,
Ah, I’m finally on your letter. It took me long enough! What can I say, you’re like the little sister I never had. You’re a unique and independent young mind that refuses to take NO for an answer, with an energy unlike any other person I’ve met. It’s been said a lot already, but without you I don’t think I ever would’ve come out of my shell. In the many years I’d already been in Morning Musume, it was difficult for me to go out of my way to make friends with everyone and smile often. But you stuck your foot in the door and refused to get out of the way, you put everything into bringing me out of my comfort zone and allow me to see the world as a better place than it already was. I can’t thank you enough for that, because it’s allowed me to become a happier person than I originally was. I no longer saw life as something nice during private time, yet bitter and lonely at work.
You still do crazy antics that cause me to yell, but overall I could never stay too mad at you! Besides, it’s not like you take my scoldings seriously. You’ll look sad at first but ten seconds later you’ll be all happy and screaming TANASATAN! again…what is this? /laughs. You’ll need to mature a bit more, but I hope that as you grow older, you won’t lose that true you who is able to bring out the best in others. Try to be a bit less selfish too, you made Sakura cry that one time when you complained about her getting solos. We have to be nice about that sort of stuff Maachan.

- reina-anon @ tumblr
Last edited by zam_ho on Wed May 22, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zam_ho

Postby otaku_blue » Wed May 22, 2013 6:34 pm

lol thats the weird people who roleplay. thats obviously not legit lol. lol.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby zam_ho » Wed May 22, 2013 6:36 pm

It isn't?
zam_ho

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed May 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Nah, it's not. The <whoever>-anon tumblrs are usually RP accounts. I follow a Haruna RP account because she follows my blog and it's weird, she basically has Haruna dating a bunch of different Johnnies XD
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby zam_ho » Wed May 22, 2013 7:07 pm

I'm going to skin that user who posted that in H!O :burns:
zam_ho

Postby otaku_blue » Wed May 22, 2013 7:47 pm

That moment when you realize there are more girl wotas than guys in this picture:
http://news.mynavi.jp/photo/news/2013/0 ... s/013l.jpg

JIJIPress:
[youtube]THBq6dtcU9w[/youtube]

Riho keeps coming off as overdoing it at grads. :blink:
Also, whats going on with Zukki's blue outfit? You can tell the lengths are much longer and droppier lol.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Jessi » Wed May 22, 2013 11:30 pm

otaku_blue wrote:That moment when you realize there are more girl wotas than guys in this picture:
http://news.mynavi.jp/photo/news/2013/0 ... s/013l.jpg

JIJIPress:
[youtube]THBq6dtcU9w[/youtube]

Riho keeps coming off as overdoing it at grads. :blink:
Also, whats going on with Zukki's blue outfit? You can tell the lengths are much longer and droppier lol.

Wow Reina did the speaking part of Shabondama amazingly.

Reina hasn't shown so much passion and enthusiam since the platinum era :lol:

Go Zukki!!! She does those lower range parts so well. I hope she gets a powerful solo line in the next upcoming single. She can definitely pull off one line even if she is weak in higher keys. Also she looks slimmer.

Reina's outfit is very Reina. I like that the graduations reflect the members so well now a days. Reminds me of Aichan'd graduation.

She didn't cry though as I kind of expected :hehe:

I don't think Riho is trying too hard. I think she's just very awkward and it's kind of her character. It gets mistaken for her being self centered and stuff too but really I think she probably just doesn't know how to show her emotions in a way that would look more natural. Does that make any sense??? Probably not haha

Erina's hair looks terrible. I hate it.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project