[5/22] Smileage album : ② Smile Sensation

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [5/22] Smileage 2nd Album : ② Smile Sensation

Postby randompasserby » Mon May 06, 2013 7:06 am

Wow you guys weren't kidding, just from the first listen the beginning reminds me of Suikoden's castle/stronghold theme and the electric guitar part of Mana Khemia's ost and many other games. A possible new route for S/mileage perhaps? Most likely just going along the castle/fantasy theme of the album though...

It's not bad... but sure is disjointed as hell XD
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon May 06, 2013 12:27 pm

This song is "Zuntaka" levels of awesome.

One of the best non-single songs on the album. It gets my "should've been a single" vote.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Sarah Palin » Tue May 07, 2013 9:11 am

Oh my gosh, normally I don't like songs that are this crazy and all over the place but if I'm hearing correctly, Meimi sounds freakin' amazing which totally makes the song. Her and Kanon's lines are great and just goes to show how good vocals can make a song (unlike that Golden Chinatown mess) ! Been totally listening to this on repeat.

Meimi :heart: :love: :notworthy:
Sarah Palin
Senior Initiate

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue May 07, 2013 10:12 am

LiamMusume wrote:Thanks for the D/L link Amped.
What a strange song!

[youtube]ac1nPYqjWpY[/youtube]

But I really like it! So far this is shaping up to be a good album

What the actual fuck is going on here?

This is either terrible or genius, I haven't decided yet.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Amped » Tue May 07, 2013 10:22 am

Amped wrote:Tsunku comments on the album songs and members
http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-11524496221.html

translation by lurkette
Track 1 "Shin Nippon no Susume"

It's a crazy song where both the tempo and pitch change in a single number. It was difficult at first with memorizing the demo track, but because the girls were able to fully memorize it for the finished track, recording it was very different from all the other songs. He thinks it's the perfect start to the album.

Track 3 "Otona no Tochuu"

It got everyone excited during the tour, but this time he wants us to pay attention to the finished product. It's just one segment on the way to adulthood. It's one scene of longing for love, so why are you in such a hurry. That sort of song. Using the song and speed, it makes your heart beat with all the coming and going feelings during the few minutes of the song.

Track 4 "Tenshinranman"

The song gives the feeling of being able to do anything because of the energy received from the first time being in love. It happens in a very small town, but the scale of the love is so great. It's like when you're eating okonomiyaki while asking "How much do you love me?" and answering "More than the universe."

Track 6 "Watashi no Kokoro"

It's a ballad. A young girl sings in suffering about the painful words said by a girl and boy unbecoming of their age. The members really had to grow to sing this sort of song. They're not just cute, but also skilled in breathing and intervals and such. It's a song packed between the lines and it makes your chest to tighten all the more.

Track 7 "Yuugure Koi no Jikan"

From the song and something else it really gives the feeling of "Evening." The day you invite him to your house. Mama isn't home... A girl with superficial knowledge about intimacy is tidying up her room while all sorts of wild ideas about this and that come into her head. It's a song that continues like turning through pages 1 to 3. She brings him to her house in the end, right?

Track 8 "Nee Senpai"

It fires off strong words in succession, but it's also a very pure song. You can feel the resolution of a girl questioning where her senpai leaves off. He thinks it's a very handsome song when completed. He trusts it's a very stimulating song in the album as well as on tour.

Track 9 "Sayonara Sayonara Sayonara"

A high level of singing skill is demanded for this shuffle song. Even so, it seems brilliantly and surprisingly simple in the rhythm. The final scene of a romance. A boy is shooting off some of his resentments here. Please enjoy this fighting scene!

This album is the construction of the singing of all the members of present S/mileage.

Wada has really grown as leader. She's become a fine adult. Before, he wanted her to be more active as leader, but he also wants her to grow her own personal characteristics. There are a lot of airheads in S/mileage, but he wants to bring her own elegant sort of airheadedness to the front.

Fukuda is becoming a college student, and he thinks she's become all the more rejuvenated and fresh. It's great that she's facing the front with a pure sort of feeling lately. He wants to entrust a lot of things to her from now on. She's grown tremendously since she was small, but now she looks like an innocent high school girl.

Katsuta is a girl who's inconsistent with how photogenic she is. Because of that, he's surprised every once in a while by how photogenic she is and the times when she smiles with all of her heart. And that's not just in photos, but also in recording and MCs. She might actually be a home run batter, so he wants her to always swing with full force.

Tamura's wild side is sometimes very quiet and composed. Her limbs have always been long, and if she could silently adjust her features, she could appear as something like a model. Even so, there's still a switch inside of her that makes her really, really noisy. But that's what's so lovely and charming about her. He looks forward to working with the part of S/mileage that is the "life."

Takeuchi has become very sensuous. She has been setting out on a boyish direction with her hair and styling, but what's interesting is she can put her girl face forward as much as possible. First-time fans will see her short cut and think that she's a boyish sort of girl, but regular fans have noticed that hidden part of her.

Nakanishi, much like Tamura, has a switch that when flipped makes her extremely noisy, like a broken toy, but when she's silent she's like the daughter of a high-class family. No one would suspect she's actually a future Osaka granny. He thinks that if she grows her bangs out, he'll be able to produce a completely different Nakanishi. Look forward to it!
Last edited by Amped on Tue May 07, 2013 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Jessi » Tue May 07, 2013 10:25 am

I've decided

This song is amazing.

I will buy this song and Otona no tochuu. Both songs should be singles!
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Rm88 » Tue May 07, 2013 10:29 am

Holy clap, this song is ACE. How is this not a single? Wow.
Rm88

Postby Denki » Tue May 07, 2013 12:27 pm

the hell.
It's starts as some Visual Kei type of song.
then it goes to some pre-platinum era MM b-side type of song.
then it goes to somewhat caramel dansen type of song. To be specific, a S/mileage type of song. xD

It's not bad though. when it's the visual kei type of song, Meimi effing blow me away.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Starra » Tue May 07, 2013 4:59 pm

I haven't listened to it yet, but... is this Tsunku's answer to I Got A Boy? :fear:
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby boinsie » Wed May 08, 2013 7:03 am

You forgot how it ends in a yoiyoi ondo style song. XD

Yeah that.... Was pretty amazing. :heart:
boinsie
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project