[12/19] Berryz Kobo 30th single : WANT!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [12/19] Sexy Berry-chan 30th single : WANT!

Postby resop2 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:58 am

With C-ute doing the sexy thing, you would think that the Berryz would not have wanted to be badly outclassed? Or, maybe they think that they haven't been doing sexy that well before so they want to try it again to see if they can do it correctly? Or, maybe Yurina, Risako, Captain and Maasa have been inspired by Cat's Eye 7, and Miyabi and Chinami have been inspired by Fore Fore?
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Rm88 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am

It just makes no sense at all. °C-ute is in charge of sexy and breaking records numbers-wise because of that. We got Berryz' best selling single in ages with the most Berryz-sounding single they've had in a while (even if it was a cover) and then... they kind of want to return to 2011 Berryz which is probably their weakest year ever?
Rm88

Postby zam_ho » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:27 am

This could be a sign of things too come XD

Personally I prefer cool Berryz.
@Rm88
I'm with you. Totally agree with everything you said.
zam_ho

Postby Jessi » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:12 pm

If they do it right they could be successful. They've had two genki and gimmicky songs and they need to switch it up. I'm tired of them in costume. But that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Aa yoru ga Akeru is a terrible song and the pink pajamas looked tacky. It was like pretending to be sexy not actually sexy. The song was a slow ballad and sexy doesn't have to always be slow and boring like that. Many artists pull off sexy and look cool or cute at the same time. As long as berryz pulls it off I'm all for it. Morning Musume and Cutes latest singles were more mature and not Cha Cha sing genki and they were awesome. Now I know Cha Cha sing was a great song and sold well, but that doesn't mean that berryz has to keep doing similar songs in order to do well. I'm even hoping MoMusu and Cute switch it up a bit on their next singles too (Nothing too drastic though)
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby danzarely » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:30 pm

People forget these girls arent 14 anymore - and if they're going to live as a group without change, they have to change with their age. They're all entering their twenties - hate to break it to you but I'm sure a few have had boyfriends or even *gasp* SEX! We picture them as Welcome Happiness in our minds - but these aren't children anymore, they are women -and SEXY women at that. (ok maybe not Momoko but still)
danzarely
Acolyte

Postby Chatin » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Aa Yoru ga Akeru is amazing. And nothing like a ballad.
Chatin
Minion

Postby aishiteruaibon » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Well said danzarely. That being said, I still enjoy a crazygenki Berryz any day. But you are right, they are mostly adults now. Young women. Not children. >.>

Also I actually really liked Aa, Yoru ga Akeru. And they rocked those nightgowns, thank you very much.
Image Image wakuteka wakuteka〜
Current favorite H!P songs : Wakuteka Take a chance - モーニング娘。 , Aitai Aitai Aitai na – ºC-ute, Futsuu no Shoujo A – モーニング娘。 , chacha SING – Berryz工房
aishiteruaibon
Acolyte

Postby resop2 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:43 pm

danzarely wrote:People forget these girls arent 14 anymore - and if they're going to live as a group without change, they have to change with their age. They're all entering their twenties - hate to break it to you but I'm sure a few have had boyfriends or even *gasp* SEX! We picture them as Welcome Happiness in our minds - but these aren't children anymore, they are women -and SEXY women at that. (ok maybe not Momoko but still)

There is a mic recording at some play where Hitomi and Rika were speculating among themselves that Miyabi carries herself as someone who was sexually experienced, so you're not the only one speculating about the Berryz ...
resop2
Skeptic

Postby PureLight » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:44 pm

danzarely wrote:People forget these girls arent 14 anymore - and if they're going to live as a group without change, they have to change with their age. They're all entering their twenties - hate to break it to you but I'm sure a few have had boyfriends or even *gasp* SEX! We picture them as Welcome Happiness in our minds - but these aren't children anymore, they are women -and SEXY women at that. (ok maybe not Momoko but still)

They are forever piriri to yukou! girls and in my mind will not change from that because I have some weird psychological dad issue with them to where i'm like "aw my girls are growing up."

it's like little sisters or something, they can't be attractive to me.

but that thread title is worth everything.
PureLight
Senior Initiate

Postby danzarely » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:48 pm

resop2 wrote:

There is a mic recording at some play where Hitomi and Rika were speculating among themselves that Miyabi carries herself as someone who was sexually experienced, so you're not the only one speculating about the Berryz ...

This sounds like Resop fan fiction... haha

If not Rika really needs to learn her lesson about these mics. :notworthy:
danzarely
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project