[11/21] ℃-ute Album "②℃-ute Shinseinaru Best Album"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [11/21] ℃-ute Album "②℃-ute Shinseinaru Best Album"

Postby knuddel » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 pm

today back @ Rank 37 in the Oricon charts

and thanks for the photo :)
hmm I think a trading card would be nicer...but the photo is nice
thanks @ Sprinklebuns
knuddel
Acolyte

Postby knuddel » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:31 pm

4th Week Chart:

Sales: 1,294 
Total Sales: 22,678

source: 910 percent
thanks @ Sprinklebuns
knuddel
Acolyte

Postby Celedam » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:35 am

Saki Nakajima wrote:Well then, pictures!

Yesterday after the live we went out to eat!

With Leader and our last dessert

But, since we got some cute refreshments…

Cookies of the outfits from Shinsei Naru Best Album!

They went out of their way to order them for us!

Isn’t that awesome?

Though it’s wasteful to eat them,

I neatly did. lol

http://gree.jp/c_ute/blog/entry/657835328
http://blog-project.net/nakajima-saki/96791

---

Airi Suzuki wrote:Image

The picture is
cookies we got
as refreshmentsーー( ̄▽ ̄)

It seems like they ordered them
in the outfits of our album jacket shoot (T ^ T)

Thank you ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

http://gree.jp/c_ute/blog/entry/657837148
http://blog-project.net/suzuki-airi/96816
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby RpgN » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm still thinking of getting the limited edition A version with its PVs and superior cover but I'm still hesitating because I was hoping they would have the rest of the singles in it, like Aitai Lonely Christmas, Shock, Aitai aitai aitai na etc.

Are you guys happy with the album? The new versions really sound good to me, they're better (imo) for the most part.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Starra » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:11 pm

As I already said, I didn't like it. I dunno. None of the new arrangements were that good, and there was too much Maimi and Airi. Shit, they could've given the other girls a song each to lead or something.

I think it was a good idea, but, in my opinion, it was executed poorly for the most part.

I just haven't been enjoying ℃-ute lately. The last release of theirs I liked was Sekai Ichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko. Hopefully Kono Machi is better.

I'm not trying to dislike their stuff on purpose. It's just that compared to everything else H!P has been releasing (with the exception of WANT!), ℃-ute's singles have felt really weak. I'm not sure what it is. I even liked S/mileage's version of Kimishitty more than the original. Only slightly, though -- it's still an awful song.

I haven't watched the PVs yet. Maybe I will eventually, but to be honest I don't care enough :lol: .

I guess I prefer "happy" ℃-ute, but their current style sells better, so whatever. I can't complain too much, suppose.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby knuddel » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:26 pm

I´m really happy with this album I must say *_*
I like all new versions...the girls matured so much.
the DVD Content is great and their are 2 different booklet outfits... super!

I liked all their last singles too...
and yeah I´m quiet happy as C-ute Fan at the moment...I think C-ute is on the TOP at the moment...
other years before this year wasn´t so great I think...but now, I hope they continue with the great stuff they are doing lately.

and wow...we get 2-3 B-sides on the singles lately too...ah yes... at the moment UFA is doing good things and I hope they won´t disband C-ute soon ^^;
thanks @ Sprinklebuns
knuddel
Acolyte

Postby RpgN » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:42 pm

@Starra
Yeah, there was too much of them in this release but I somehow got used to it I guess? At least they sound good on the ears. Before listening to Edo no Temari Uta II, I thought it was going to suck purely because it only had Airi in it, but I was surprised. It sounded great and perhaps better than the original version. The Maimai dance break in Tokaikko Junjou was great though, also them giving Chisato more attention in general and a little bit of Nacky there with her solo part was welcome.

From the new arrangements, I thought only Namida no Iro sounded different and not necessarily better. The girls all sound better, the production sounds more professional, the songs are more pleasant to listen to imo. Then again, I just prefer girls having more depth to their voice and less kiddish.

It's kind of opposite here, I think we really do have very different opinions! Sekai Ichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko sounded meh, Momoiro Sparkling is better. Their last few singles have been great. Out of all their original albums, I only really like Chou Wonderful! 6, others have been more of a let down but the newer albums are still better than the older ones. I bought 4 Akogare My Star for the singles and wish I didn't because most of the album songs were very forgettable. It feels like they have been getting better with their albums to the point of me willing to get this best album and kicking myself for not getting Chou Wonderful! 6.

I don't think you do that on purpose, you just have a very different taste. You also enjoy s/mileage with the way they sing from what I remember, which is totally fine. It's great having conversations with you btw, even when your opinion is totally different.

@knuddel
That's great to hear, damn you're tempting me to get this best album!

Why would they disband C-ute? They have made great names for themselves, to me it really feels like this group is very respected by others even if they don't always sell well.

edit: fixed some typo :innocent:
Last edited by RpgN on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Celedam » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:28 am

RpgN wrote:Why would they dispand C-ute?

Because they've been doing this for ten years already and they don't want to do it for the rest of their lives. Ditto for Berryz. Members will start dropping over the next few years, to the point where they must either formally reunite into BeriKyuu or disband outright.

That which cannot go on forever, will not.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Sohee » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:52 am

Now, how do we know they don't want to keep doing this? Not saying they'll do it constantly until they're all 40 and sure, it's likely they'll graduate from H!P sometime soon (a few years?) but that doesn't mean they're gonna disband the group. They might just quit being idols and move over to "artists" or something. Especially for C-ute I find this to be quite likely. If it's gonna happen? Who knows. Just saying that doing something for 10 years doesn't automatically mean they will be quitting any time soon. It wouldn't be so weird if they would want to continue doing what they do, after all.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby RpgN » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:09 am

Yeah, that's how I saw it. Of course they're not going to do this forever, but it's kind of weird to think they're disbanding when they're at their peak and doing so well at the moment. I'd think they'd be secure for a while because of their success.

On top of that, C-ute always seemed like a very serious and passionate group after it was 5 of them. Call me crazy, but there is something different about them in comparison to other H!P groups. They perhaps might want to be artists like Sohee mentioned. It seems like there is a chance in them becoming that. They already feel like ones with a couple of their singles.
RpgN
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project