[11/21] ℃-ute Album "②℃-ute Shinseinaru Best Album"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [11/21] ℃-ute Album "②℃-ute Shinseinaru Best Album"

Postby knuddel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:41 am

^
yeah buy it XD
its worth the money... :)
thanks @ Sprinklebuns
knuddel
Acolyte

Postby RpgN » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:47 am

Starra wrote:
RpgN wrote:Just to get things straight, you only don't like these news versions of the songs and how they're dominated by Airi and Maimi, right? Not that you hate the idea of covering songs, right? :ugeek:

I'm not against covering songs. My main problem isn't the Maimi/Airi fiesta, but more that I feel like the arrangements are shitty/half-assed. I can deal with the uneven line distribution (it's ℃-ute, after all), honestly. I'd just rather listen to the originals in this case because I prefer those arrangements.

For the record, I have actually liked some self-covers H!P has done. The new Anata Nashi, for example, makes me feel all the feels. But they kept the original arrangement, so I'm not sure if it counts...

I think that this was a good idea that, in my opinion, was executed poorly. Oh well, it's no big deal. This happens. I ain't even mad.

Yeah, that's were the problem lies. I actually love them making new arrangements instead of using the same ones. I'd like for them to feel different, otherwise you might just as well listen to the old ones minus the improved singing. In this case, you thought they were half-assed. I thought they were better. This is probably just a matter of taste, unless you're not easy to please when you listen to new arrangements.

Funny enough I thought it was a missed opportunity that Anata Nashi didn't have new arrangements despite liking it enough XD
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby knuddel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:04 pm

8th chart week!!!!!

sales: 320
total sales : 24,613

*_____*
thanks @ Sprinklebuns
knuddel
Acolyte

Postby Starra » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:11 pm

RpgN wrote:Yeah, that's were the problem lies. I actually love them making new arrangements instead of using the same ones. I'd like for them to feel different, otherwise you might just as well listen to the old ones minus the improved singing. In this case, you thought they were half-assed. I thought they were better. This is probably just a matter of taste, unless you're not easy to please when you listen to new arrangements.

Funny enough I thought it was a missed opportunity that Anata Nashi didn't have new arrangements despite liking it enough XD

I don't mind them making new arrangements. I just think that in this case, the arrangements weren't that good. I'm not sure why I didn't like them. I just... found myself extremely displeased after listening to the album (yes, I did sit through all of it!). I can't explain. I don't think they were godawful arrangements that shouldn't exist, just that they didn't go with the songs I was used to. I dunno.

I'm not blaming UF* here -- as you said, it's a matter of taste. If people enjoy this album, that's totally fine. I don't really care. I, for some reason, didn't. Like I said, I can't really explain why.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Zunu » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:03 pm

I agree, some of the new arrangements are suck, but overall, their voices are much better now and the overall effect, to me, is one of vast improvement. But I totally get that you are not just reflexively hating.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Agreed about the arrangements sucking.

I just like the DVD to be honest. Soku Dakishimete is nice though, the rest kinda ruin the original songs like Ookina Ai De Motenashite duet...

But the voices are the main part we're interested in.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 am

knuddel wrote:8th chart week!!!!!

sales: 320
total sales : 24,613

*_____*

321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Starra » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:13 am

Zunu wrote:I agree, some of the new arrangements are suck, but overall, their voices are much better now and the overall effect, to me, is one of vast improvement. But I totally get that you are not just reflexively hating.

Oh yeah, I get why they did it. And yes, indeed, their voices have improved a fuckton. Like, LALALA came on for the first time ever on shuffle recently and I couldn't get over how young they sounded.

I can still enjoy terribad kid voices, though, so I don't care :lol: .
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby RpgN » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 pm

I just received the album through the mail and currently listening to every song (I'm on number 14. Sekai Ichi Happy Onna no Ko).

First of all, the cover for Limited Edition A is perfect. In fact, all the photoshoots done for this album are really nice. The back cover, the picture where you put the CDs, the booklet...they're all really good.

There were some songs that I didn't like in the past, such as Jump, La la la Shiawase no Uta and Seishun Song. I actually like them now with their voices being tons better and the new arrangements working better for them.

It feels like to me, this album has reached close to perfection. I personally love the new arrangements, they're all better except for Namida no Iro. It's not necessarily better but it gives a different vibe. The photoshoot is great, the album flows really well, the DVD content is worth it this time. I hope they continue with this path.

However there's always something to complain about. In this case, it's a shame the album is not complete. I'd have loved to have the other more recent singles on it, especially aitai lonely christmas and aitai aitai aitai na.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby SaebaRyo » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:27 am

A big heads up to everybody. Youtube H!P subber, 3fahr3 has provided soft subs for the limited B dvd.
http://mmbkctsm.tumblr.com/post/4134918 ... st-of-subs
SaebaRyo

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project