Mano Erina has graduated from H!P

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Mano Erina to graduate from H!P in Feb 2013

Postby Sohee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:46 pm

The drama is a midnight drama so probably starts at around 24.

There's a huge difference between actresses and idol actresses. An actress, let's say Miyazaki Aoi is no way near the same as Mano Erina. Mano is an idol doing photobooks, radio, acting, variety (albeit not much), singing, concerts, etc etc. While Miyazaki Aoi is an actresses and simply only does that. She appears in magazines and has radio shows (I think) but that'd be it.
Because of this, people seldom think much of idol actresses as it's very, very common they get put in dramas/movies/plays for other reasons than their acting abilities. Now, it turns out that Mano has actually gotten pretty good over the years so she has very high potential to get to become a real actress imo. But some people get stuck with their idol image forever.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby 321BreakinOut » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:49 pm

I've gotten stuck with the idol image for Ayaya cus let's face it, what has she really done after the elder club gradution other that that small live, a few appearances here and there, and that best of album :/
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Sohee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:54 pm

It takes a lot of effort from the idol's side to get out of the idol image I'd say. Nakazawa has done it, so has Yaguchi and Yasuda. Mikitty as well. But Ishikawa, Aichan and Gaki haven't really as far as I'm concerned. xD
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby koregaboku » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:46 pm

To be fair, Kei-chan never was treated like much of an idol :rofl:
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby 321BreakinOut » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:44 pm

321BreakinOut wrote:[youtube]Fd7VVbR4Jc8[/youtube]

:hehe:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Celedam » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 am

Sohee wrote:But Ishikawa, Aichan and Gaki haven't really as far as I'm concerned. xD

Ishikawa I get, but why Aichan and Gaki? They're being taken fairly seriously as stage actresses, as far as I know. The only thing still holding them back is their idol-like petiteness.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Sohee » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:29 am

If they are, that's really good. Might be a time issue for me too I don't know. Just a feeling.
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby Amped » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:49 pm

official site for Minna! Esper dayo! drama
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/official/esper/
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby koregaboku » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Comment on her role in the drama:
紗英は、主人公の嘉郎が「僕のヒロイン」と思っている女の子なので、視聴者の皆さんにも“かわいい”と思わせるように、頑張らなきゃいけないなと思います。あと、心の中で結構ズバズバと本音を言っている役なので、そのギャップをきちんと出したいです。女の子ってコワイ…!と、思わせたいですね。(笑)
地上波では連ドラにレギュラーとして出させていただくのは初めてで、自分では、ここからまた新しくお芝居を始めるチャンスなんだと思っています。
放送の時間帯も深夜ですし、内容もおもしろいので、お仕事や塾から疲れて帰ってきた方々が、気楽に笑いながら見られる作品になればいいなと思います。
私自身も、この作品で一皮剥けたいなと思っているので、頑張りたいです。

Sae is the character that the main character, Yoshiro, thinks of as his "heroine" so I want to work hard to have everyone to be able to think of me as "cute" the way he does. Also, she tends to be someone who says how she's really feeling on the inside so I want to be able to bring out that gap in her personality. I want people to think "That girls is scary...!" (Lol)
This is my first time as a regular on a national network (I think she means like, not on cable. The way ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. are available everywhere in America) so I'm hoping to use this opportunity as a chance to start my acting career.
Because this will be broadcast late, and the content is interesting, I hope that those who come home tired from work or jyuku (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juku) can relax and watch it with ease.
With this show I would like to be able to grow as an actress so I plan on working really hard.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Manga synopsis.
"The psychic comedy follows an ordinary (virgin) high school boy named Yoshirō "Yocchan" Kamogawa. His life changes overnight when he wakes up with the ability to read other people's minds.

Yoshirō is not the only one to gain powers in his town. Teru-oichan, an (apparently virgin) worker at a café near Yoshirō's school, gains telekinesis — but he uses it for sex toys. Yōsuke Enomoto, a (probably virgin) senior and former basketball player at Yoshirō's high school, gains teleportation — but only while naked."
- ANN

Doesn't sound like my cup of tea, but I'm happy she'll have a new job right off of whatever publicity her graduation might get.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project