Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P SATOYAMA movement project : 2 new units

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:50 pm

narz wrote:doesn't new units with a sense of purpose feel better than just making a unit out of the blue

hahaha :hehe:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:51 pm

No.

I love random units. Even just the one-shot ones.

It means more H!P music.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Any kind of unit is always welcome, they don't harm H!P in any way and are always a source of pure entertainment :D

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:56 pm

UreChiissa wrote:I'm really curious now about the first unit, we know Riho can dance and sing, can't say the same about Dawa but the 2 look great together!

:cry: I always thought Dawa was a pretty good dancer.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 pm

i always say Sayotama lol xD

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Panic Nancy wrote:
UreChiissa wrote:I'm really curious now about the first unit, we know Riho can dance and sing, can't say the same about Dawa but the 2 look great together!

:cry: I always thought Dawa was a pretty good dancer.

Within S/mileage I think she might even be the best, but we can't really say that S/mileage dances are at the same level of Morning Musume's right??
But my main concern is only about her singing capacities actually, this might be her only week point but she is pretty popular so this unit is really interesting

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 pm

official statement
http://www.helloproject.com/news/1207202200_hello.html

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 pm

¿Haruna on a dance based unit? That's great, I hope she gets better at dancing <3

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:05 pm

"SATOYAMA movement; (the movement) that designs a beautiful country"

They're doing this because this whole "satoyama" thing has started to become forgotten in the current Japan.
Peaberry's song is called "Cabbage hakusho" and DIY will do "Forefore (Forest for rest)".

We already knew this though. :hehe:

Re: H!P SATOYAMA movement project : 2 new units Peaberry & D

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:06 pm

It's only now that I notice that the song's titles have something nature-related in them XD
Post a reply