The LoVendoЯ Thread - Group Activity Suspension & Miyazawa Marin Contract to End in July 2019

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The LoVendoЯ Thread

Postby Sohee » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:08 am

The thing is that they perform a lot of original songs in concert. Neesan did one song for their first original mini album, Marin did one on the recent one. Neesan has written a lot of songs they perform in concert right now - some they even perform at H!P concerts, too. But unfortunately that's not what gets uploaded/covered the most.
It's difficult to keep up with Lovendor if you're not in Japan and/or don't speak Japanese and keep track of their activities, really. They have a lot of original music, quite a lot by Neesan especially, but on top of that all of them write even more than what ends up on the setlist.
So.
Can only hope we get more footage on youtube once their tour is over.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby forgetmenots » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:49 pm

I'm going to try and get to the next show they have in Osaka. I'm getting more and more interested in them lately.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby b229b24k » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:06 pm

I guess this is the place to ask this.
Does anyone know who's the composer for Shounen from Ikujinashi album?
Just curious since I play it on repeat lately.
b229b24k
Senior Initiate

Postby Sohee » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:51 am

作詞:唐沢美帆 作曲:阿久津健太郎 編曲:宮永治郎
Lyrics: Karasawa Miho, Music: Akutsu Kentarou, Arrangement: Miyanaga Jirou
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby Celedam » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:59 pm

Yuki and Marin guested on the latest episode of MUSIC+

viewtopic.php?p=180812#p180812
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Sohee » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:01 pm

And there's a performance right after that of "For the future."
Lyrics and music written by Yuki.
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby erilaz » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:33 am

Sohee and I saw LoVenDoR at GIRLS ROCK SPLASH!! at Zepp Tokyo today, and they put on a great show! We were quite close to the stage during their set: second/third row, slightly left of center. I suck at remembering titles and even more at remembering set lists, so someone else will have to fill in that info, but they played about half a dozen songs, starting with "Kono you ni..." and ending (IIRC) with "Ikujinashi". Unlike when I saw them in San Francisco, they had a live bassist and drummer, and it was just an all-around better performance. After the show, Marina and Marin were in the lobby hawking CDs and tickets for their show on Thursday. I wish they'd had t-shirts and other merch for sale.

The whole GIRLS ROCK SPLASH!! lasted about 5 1/2 hours, and I enjoyed all eight bands. TsuShiMaMiRe are older than probably everyone in the other bands, but they nevertheless rocked the HARDEST. :rock: Gacharic Spin, the final act of the evening, were a lot of fun: kind of an idol performance art cheerleading squad rock band, if that makes any sense. And all the other acts served up plenty of adorableness. :heart:
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Sohee » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:08 pm

Yeeeeeah the live yesterday was awesome. It was SUPER LONG but it was awesome. I hadn't heard of any but Lovendor so that was obviously what I was looking forward to the most and once their turn came up... *-*
I'm sure Reina sparkles or something when she gets in the mood for it. She's so radiant. >> And Neesan was the coolest thing in the universe, tbh.

They did:
1. Kono yo ni shinjitsu no ai ga hitotsu dake aru nara
2. Stonez
3. Sweet Tweet
4. Honto no kimochi (?? not sure but...)
5. For the future
6. Ikujinashi

I think. Might have the order wrong, but either way. It was awesome. They're so much fun to watch live, and you can really tell they (Reina lol) enjoy what they're doing. They have all kinds of songs; happy playful ones that you can dance to and more rockish songs. *_* They didn't do UNDERGROUNDER unfortunately, but they did enter the stage to the intro from it. Hehehe.

After the show, Okamari and Marin were selling tickets for their final on 3/5 in Shinjuku. Got to exchange a few words to Okamari where I told her I couldn't go but that I promise to go next tour and, man. She's so cute. Footage does her no justice - she's adorable. Marin was more silent and all but got to thank her at least.
Now I really need to go, hehehe. x:

All in all it was great. Long and my feet died. But it was great and I thought, again, that damn girlbands need more PR. Seriously.
Sohee
Hierophant

Postby Amped » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Uozumi and Miyazawa play Desert of a moonlit night~
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Celedam » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Celedam wrote:LoVendoЯ no Love-On #86