Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [7/04] Morning Musume 50th: One・Two・Three/ The Matenrou

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 pm

questorminator wrote:^
I don't know. I finally got a chance to listen to The Matenrou Show Type-0 carefully and then compare it with the single version. There's almost no change to it besides Gaki singing some of Riho's lines (the rest were sung by someone with a Riho-like voice who I believe is Aika). I can't even tell if Takahashi Ai actually sang in it as people were saying in H!O.

So I guess this version is a treat to those who do prefer to hear Gaki instead of Riho. Other than that, just the same song. I waS disappointed only because I thought they'll use an earlier recording/version of the song or maybe even a re-record. Seems to me that they just recorded the Gaki and Aika vocals and re-used most of the Reina parts from the official version.

I don't think this Type 0 Version is the official Type 0 version. Or I guess what I mean is this isn't the one on Petit Best. Its probably just an earlier version from before Aika and Gaki graduated. The one on Petit Best wont have Riho. Instead it will have Aika and Ai-chan. I think some people are confused.

Also I doubt they will rearrange the song. Its just going to be the same song with different vocals.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:56 am

^
So the Type 0 and the Petit Best version aren't the same? Wow, how many versions does this song have? There's the Pachinko Version, then there's the Petit Best version, then this "Type-0" version, and then finally the Morning Musume version. That's four versions of a song that's not even one year from its own release. Not sure they did this before. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Maybe that's why people in H!O were saying that the Type-0 version had Riho in it? I swear it was Aika. Because if it was an earlier version before Gaki and Aika graduated, it would still have featured the other members in the chorus. I felt that there was no reason for a Type-0 that included Riho when there's a Pachinko and a Petit Best Type-0. So this may not be a real Type-0 then but an earlier demo version featuring only the lead singers, perhaps?

Anyway, I'll just rip these versions and put them in my mp3 library and just worry on labeling them properly when I get more info.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:32 am

There's a version with Reina/Riho/Risa which was just released (which isn't type 0 because we didn't even know this version existed) and TYPE 0 which will have Aika/Ai/Risa/Reina/Sayu and no Riho.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:58 am

^

Ohhh.... That explains it. The youtube video I watched was titled "Type-0" no wonder I got so confused!

So the guys in H!O were right: it WAS Riho in this one. Pretty surprising that they'll release this. Now I know why it was pretty rough around the edges.

So all I have to do is wait for the real Type-0 to come around. Thanks for clearing that up!

Geez, now I've got a lot of explaining to do in H!O.....

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:18 am

Guys, this IS TYPE0. It's from that Pachinko CD.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 am

Yeah I know that.

But I think that the pachinko machine's version is still different from the Petit Best version. It's not like its impossible.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:29 am

the girls had their last individual handshake events today.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 am

The Matenrou Show MV recorded from the Pachinko machine

it repeats itself over and over

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:09 am

Invisible Riho. :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:19 am

Boo.
Post a reply