Morning Musume。11th Gen "Suppin Utahime" WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume。11th Generation "Suppin Utahime" Audition

Postby Reina » Fri May 18, 2012 9:52 pm

time to send Tsunku my profile again...
I don't care about the age limit, it's like my yearly ritual to haunt him every single audition :mikihead:
おつかれいなー❤
I miss Yanamin...
Reina
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Tanaka Reina

Postby DARC1993 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Called it!
Of course.
Let's see what pops up
「勝負の年だぞ。モーニング娘。'14」
DARC1993
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Riho Sayashi

Postby Ayeaye » Fri May 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Cuca is boring and not an Eye-catcher, and Tsunku never would throw her into MM. Tsunku picks only those Girls who seem unpolished and rough......Cuca is good but nooo.
Last edited by Ayeaye on Fri May 18, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayeaye
Acolyte

Postby MrMoondoggie » Fri May 18, 2012 11:43 pm

I keep seeing the name Cuca thrown around and not sure if i am thinking of the right person. Is she that girl on youtube who does dances?
TEAM TAKECHAN
MrMoondoggie
Acolyte

Postby UreChiissa » Fri May 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Yupp that's her, she attended Momusu's Ultra Smart concert and was dancing outside to some of their songs which she later on uploaded on YouTube too... she seems to have gained some notoriety after turning 10 since many are rooting for her to audition

http://youtube.com/3u10
UreChiissa
Minion

Postby Celedam » Sat May 19, 2012 12:10 am

^ She also has an omake/outtakes channel…

http://www.youtube.com/user/reddaisy3u3
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby resop2 » Sat May 19, 2012 12:26 am

I would have no problem if Cuca was chosen (if she auditions and does well). Of course, Tsunku could pull a swerve and recruit her to start a completely new group. If four other girls audition who are just as amazing as Cuca the chances of this would increase.

If Tsunku promotes a member of the former eggs to Morning Musume other than/in addition to Karin who should it be?
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Echidna » Sat May 19, 2012 12:41 am

too soon for me, but new girls can officially join around New Year time, so it'll be good. wonder how long 6kies will remain in group, I like 9kies and 10kies but not ready to completely new group.
also, no eggs please! I tired of this egg-addition in every audition 3 times in a row (2 MM and 1 Smiles). I need new and fresh faces. And pretty.
Echidna
Acolyte

Postby MrMoondoggie » Sat May 19, 2012 12:43 am

I don't like the idea of preempting the auditions much will wait and see what the list of finalists looks like before i throw my bets on somebody.

As far as Cuca goes while my heart melts when i watch her do her little dances my head says she's far too young to handle the hectic scheduale and demands to be a Morning Musume member. She's also not very well developed singing wise so if they want to do something with her i think they should train her for a year and then see how she develops. Right now too young and too inexperienced. Even if she is adorable.

And for the sake of the coversation The egg/whatever they call them now i would pick even though she's new to the program is Uemura Akari she has a great look and would likely be able to adjust and be trained quite quickly. But that's me going on a look and my own intuition since i don't follow Eggs closely to know how well each one is developing.

As far as Karin goes it seems like people just want to see her do something lol. Doesn't mater what. First they wanted her in S/mileage then Morning Musume when the wild rumors that she would be a surprise member for 10th gen and then they said she should be a soloist and not in a group. Now we have a Morning Musume audition announcement and they want her in Morning Musume again. XD
TEAM TAKECHAN
MrMoondoggie
Acolyte

Postby PikoAshy » Sat May 19, 2012 1:07 am

I guess i would say my dream is for fuyuka to try out and win. But if she couldnt handle smileage there is no way she can be in momusu

I don't mind if an egg gets in again, with risa gone the egg can help be a leader for her gen. I am hoping for like 2 girls though.
PikoAshy
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project