Mitsui Aika to graduate from Morning Musume。on 5/18

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Mitsui Aika to graduate from Morning Musume。on 5/18

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sat May 05, 2012 1:29 am

Omg Finally. I'm so happy :crying:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Celedam » Sat May 05, 2012 1:54 am

Sohee wrote:The actual bringing it to DVD-ness, surely can't take that long? Or maybe I'm forgetting something.

Assuming they could shoot it in a couple days (which I doubt), they still have to edit the video, create titles and captions, create cover artwork, master the disc (which is more complicated for a real, pressed DVD), press however many hundreds or thousands of copies they think they'll sell, print the covers, package everything, and deliver it all to the concert.

That's impossible to do in only two weeks, unless the UFW merchandising department drops everything else and works only on this, and that's not going to happen with three different concert tours already going and another coming up.

With USB sticks, on the other hand, they can purchase and silkscreen the units in advance and then flash them as needed at the concert. That gives the video production department almost the full two weeks to actually produce the video.

Of course, I could be ridiculously wrong and the DVDs will be there, just to spite me. But I'll be very surprised if they are.

321BreakinOut wrote:Omg Finally. I'm so happy :crying:

Dude… :hmmm:
Last edited by Celedam on Sat May 05, 2012 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sat May 05, 2012 1:56 am

Hey I'm Being Honest. She was always the girl in H!P i disliked and her presence got on my nerves!
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat May 05, 2012 1:57 am

It's still not cool, she has a serious medical issue. I'm SO HAPPY for you that she has to quit the group because her bones are fragile, YOU MUST BE ECSTATIC.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby RpgN » Sat May 05, 2012 2:01 am

Can't say I didn't see it coming, but I was really hoping to see her perform and interact with the new members for a while before it had to happen. She might have not had a huge impact on the group, but I never felt she wasn't adding something of herself. She definitely had her moments and she kept sounding better. For a while though, it seemed as if she wasn't giving it her all. Not sure if it had to do with her health before we knew about it or that she doesn't want to be in the group.

Reina's reaction made me feel sad for her. Is it me or she doesn't look very happy lately? It feels as if she's been worried and thinking about all of these massive graduations and new members, now it's like she's counting the days until she has to leave as well. Sayu looks a bit better but she also comes off a bit like that.

Wow, can't believe only them 2 are left and the new Morning Musume will consist entirely of 9th gen and 10th gen soon.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Sohee » Sat May 05, 2012 2:08 am

Cel, I guess. Then again I think editing could be done quite quickly... if they would be starting the shooting... now. But I guess we'll see. At least make one to maybe sell later, maybe one can order it as with the Sokku concert dvds? I really want her to have one.

I don't think many people are surprised by that she's graduating due to her condition. But it's so sudden... it's still shocking to me. My sister went "AIKA!?" when I told her earlier. .__. It's so soon. And really nothing to be so damn happy about. Sure if you don't like her or whatever, but think of her situation ffs. Ugh. It shouldn't be so damn difficult to show some respect and not be so damn insensitive.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Mirai » Sat May 05, 2012 2:46 am

My initial reaction was : WHAT, WAIT, NO. :wacko:

I was really hoping that one day her foot would be better and that she could be an active member again. While she was never my top favorite, I grew to like her a lot and she was really nice at AX. I actually wrote her a page for the fanbook given there because she had so few pages. :( At least she's staying in H!P.

As for combining her graduation concert with Gaki's, I wish that they could had separate graduations, or have announced Aika's at the same time as Gaki's or something. But it is what it is.
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby sb » Sat May 05, 2012 2:48 am

Yea even though I'm not an Aika fan, and I honestly like the group more now that she isn't in it, but I'm not gonna be happy that the girl can't perform cause her feet are all messed up. I mean, I mostly didn't like her because it never seemed like she had a role in the group. Then when 9th and 10th gen came in, it seemed like she was gaining a role and mentoring the kids, and now it sucks for her that it seemed like maybe, just maybe, she was finding her niche in Momusu, and now she's forced to graduate. Now what I do wonder is what her role in H!P will be?
sb
Minion

Postby Celedam » Sat May 05, 2012 3:02 am

All three parts of the announcement (UFA's, Tsunku's, and Aika's) have been translated by Takamaruyo.net…

http://www.takamaruyo.net/?p=2875

It needs more editing, in my opinion, but there it is.

(h/t H!O Twitter)
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Moh » Sat May 05, 2012 3:05 am

Dislike dislike dislike. :sad:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project