Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [3/21] Berryz 28th single - Be Genki < Naseba naru! >

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:50 am

I wonder if less promotion and not having an anime tie-in are contributing to Berryz sales lately being absolute poo.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 am

I didn't think that show was even that popular.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:56 am

^ If everything I've read/heard about it is correct, it seems to be a very popular kids show (and I imagine at least the game is popular with some older crowds too).

The first game was a best seller, the manga won an award, the anime has been rented out and aired all over the place (Thailand, Brazil, India, Phillipines, Taiwan, Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, Great Britain).

There have been two TV series sequels (the latest of which starts in April), and two theatrically released movies (the first ranked #2 in it's debut weekend). - I'm pretty sure there's even some kind of card game, or collectible cards or something now. Not to mention all of the other merchandise that's probably out there (seems to be a lot of DS accessories featuring the characters).

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 pm

GET BACK ON THAT MONEY TRAIN UF*

Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:34 pm

I recall HATING Risako with a PASSION back in the day - thinking she had the worst voice in H!P, now, i REALLY love it :love:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 pm

wotakubrandon wrote:GET BACK ON THAT MONEY TRAIN UF*

Up Front still is, just not with Berryz Kobo. Up Front artist T-Pistonz+KMC & Kitahara Sayaka still do the opening and the ending themes for the anime.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:36 pm

danzarely wrote:I recall HATING Risako with a PASSION back in the day - thinking she had the worst voice in H!P, now, i REALLY love it :love:

Same, lol. One day it just sort of... grew on me. I love her voice so much.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:24 am

Funny, her screechy voice is part of why I paid attention to Berryz in the first place :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 am

danzarely wrote:I recall HATING Risako with a PASSION back in the day - thinking she had the worst voice in H!P, now, i REALLY love it :love:

Same, I was such a Risako hater back then :mikihead: . I just hate that she always looks constipated now XD

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:49 am

Event V

includes member's solo shots of the MV
http://www.helloproject.com/news/1203281900_berryz.html
Post a reply