AKIHABARA Backstage PASS

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: AKIHABARA Backstage PASS

Postby Jessi » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:39 am

My favorite is girl with pink bow in her hair... Though I'm sure she has a name >_<

Did I mention I love this group?

AKB48 should be slipping out of their golden age soon. If Morning Musume can't reach the top again then maybe a group like this could. This group was made to rival AKB48. The unique concept of it alone gives it a fighting chance! I hope their debut single sells well, but I guess we will see!
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Celedam » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:54 am

Jessi wrote:My favorite is girl with pink bow in her hair... Though I'm sure she has a name >_<

Their website includes a key to the members who are featured in this single. You should be able to find her there.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Jessi » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 am

Her name is Yuri! Asakura Yuri.

#1 is Arita Ria and she's gorgeous!!
She looks kind of like Tsuji.

Here is the ranking page: http://backst.jp/ranking/

I'm starting to recognize some of the girls
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby zam_ho » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Celedam wrote:^ Speaking of which: TsunTube #81

A concert from last November featuring Backstage Sotokanda Icchome and Afilia Saga East…

[youtube]Q6tli2sgUWQ[/youtube]

Jump to 12:15 if you only care about the requisite moment of A.D. Nagisa. :hehe:

This is the first time Shikura Chiyomaru is hosting Tsuntube. I wonder how H!P would perform as a company if we put this guy in charge of H!P. He is more of a businessman and IMO smarter than Tsunku when it comes to promotional work. He is the producer for Afilia Saga East and the brainchild behind the chain of themed maid cafe, the Afilia Magic Senior Highschool ( http://www.afilia.jp/cafe/ ). His company, 5pb, with Nitroplus makes visual novels. Their first project and probably the most welknown was STEINS;GATE which had been adapted into an anime. Followed by Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes. Robotic;Notes the anime seems to be popular too.
zam_ho

Postby zam_ho » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:48 am

Backstage Pass now have their official FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/sotokanda1chome

Quoting obsidian on H!O
Right let's see if I've got this right - It seems they're doing doing a tour of the Yamanote line over the next three days. They've broken up into two teams which will walk the general route of the line in opposite directions, to hopefully meet up in the middle so to speak (In case anyone doesn't know the Yamanote is the main circular train route around Tokyo, so it goes through Akiharabara, Central Tokyo, Shinagawa, Shinjuku and Shibuya). All in the best promotion effort for the single release.

Lots of pics of the girls in the heavy snow fall in Tokyo. They are updating as they go thru the locations.
zam_ho

Postby Celedam » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:18 pm

TsunTube #83

Making of "Yoropiku Pikuyoro"! Plus concert performances, New Year's Day events, and… other stuff.

[youtube]ScbqzKREFOI[/youtube]

The momentum builds. :cool:

Mai Hirosawa, the cup winner / front girl / defacto leader, reminds me of Maimi. If this really takes off, then I think we will hear her name quite a bit.

And, of course, there is plenty of A.D. Nagisa. :hehe:
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:41 am

So I spent all of last night watching Tsuntube videos, specifically the ones dealing with Akihabara Backstage Pass, and I am in love. Yoropiku pikuyoro is catchy as can be, and the dance looks like tons of fun too.

I was immediately drawn to AD Nagisa lol because she stands out like a sore thumb. I like her and her enthusiasm so much though, and she is really breaking the idol mold. Her aside, I quite like Kaga Remi, and Moeno Azuki (though her cuteness feels very calculated, especially in that episode with the quiz competition.) Here's to hoping that their single does decently enough for them to have a major debut! I would love to see more of AD Nagisa on the talkshow circuit.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby Celedam » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:08 am

Remi Kaga
http://backst.jp/cast/177/

Azuki Moeno
http://backst.jp/cast/137/

Interesting choices.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby iceymoon » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:38 pm

did they change their profile pictures recently? Moeno Azuki i think was our server when we went (she was really nice), but i remember not that long ago i checked the site and her photo was one where she was smiling her squinty smile.
iceymoon

Postby Celedam » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:45 pm

iceymoon wrote:did they change their profile pictures recently?

Yes, with the new year, I think.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project