Buono! live in Paris, France 2/12/2012

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Buono! live in Paris, France 2/12/2012

Postby kikkawame » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:05 pm

I am gonna do my best to get the time off work and go, I even went to Sweden the weekend they were meant to but couldn't thanks to a crap expo organising group
Bold, brash, uncensored and unscripted. How I have been all my life, not gonna change now!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sswishbone
http://www.allforyuu.blogspot.com/
kikkawame
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Kikkawa Yuu

Postby Amped » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:27 am

video of the announcement at the Buono! live event
[youtube]xoyz5H4YENc[/youtube]
Amped
High Priest

Postby boinsie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:46 am

Airi. XD

Facebook staff's translation of what went down:
First you can see some live during the Hellosmile Live 2011 Autumn where Buono! hold a live on November, 12th at Laforet Museum Roppongi.

Following this, Momoko Tsugunaga explains they asked the fans for some questions or remarks through their official blog. So this is time for them to answer to those questions.
After answering those questions, they receive another "Question from Staff". Momoko opens the letter and begins to read the paper. They have the surprise as well as the public to discover they will have a live in France on February, 12th. It is of course hard for them to believe it at first so Airi Suzuki asks the staff if this is for real or not. Momoko wants to know if that's ”the France” she heard about.
She reads the other information from the paper but has some difficulties to pronounce La Machine du Moulin Rouge. Airi says it will be her first time in Europe. And Miyabi Natsuyaki says that's why they have been asked to renew their passport if needed but they couldn't imagine something like this.
Momoko understands just after that it will be in exactly 3 months from now. Airi asks what is the time difference between Japan and France. Momoko answers "you already think about this matter?". They all wanted to go overseas.
Momoko concludes this MC by saying they are like the public, really surprised by this announce. And of course France is really far but if everyone can deal with his schedule, work, etc. then they have to go to France to see Buono!
Miyabi begins to worry if they have to sing in French, because the pronunciation is not easy. They want to introduce themselves in a proper French. They are really, really happy!
Then, it's time to go back to the live...

Here is the explanation for the video comment:
They have a sudden news: it has been decided they will have a live in France in February 2012, 12th in Paris.
For more information, check their official page and blog.

PS: "Merci" means "Thank you"
"A bientôt" means "see you soon".
boinsie
Guru

Postby iceymoon » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:33 pm

during that entire video Airi was displaying the exact things that make me love her so much. XD
ahhhh so torn about France.. so expensive.. but.. what if i get a chance to see Airi?? for longer than what i got in the handshakes lol. MUST TRY.
iceymoon

Postby SweetBene » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:05 am

Tickets are on sale: http://www.weezevent.com/Concert-Buono
Price is 41€.
Too expensive, I skip it.
SweetBene

Postby erilaz » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:37 am

^ That's still considerably less than it would cost in Japan. Concert tickets for H!P artists normally cost ¥6000 or more, which is over 58 euros.

boinsie wrote:Momoko wants to know if that's ”the France” she heard about.

XD
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Menno » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:55 am

It's indeed not that much, especially considering that buying a train ticket to Paris is so much cheaper then a plane ticket to Tokyo.

It's also good that you can buy in online as a e-ticket that you can print out at home.

Time to look into planning a trip to Paris the coming days. :D
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Postby erilaz » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:07 am

I just looked at the concert info on the official website, and tickets for their January-February shows in Yokohama and Osaka are ¥6350, so the Paris show really is a good deal, if you're in that part of the world.

Or I should say: it's a good deal, as far as H!P concerts are concerned. Yes, €41 is a lot of money, but ¥6350 is an even heftier price tag, and the ¥8400 they're charging for the H!P winter concerts is crazy expensive. But if you can't afford €41, I get it. Before 2006 I never paid more than US $50 for a concert ticket.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby SweetBene » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:51 am

I understand that it is way cheaper than a concert in Japan but I have to save up a lot of money because I am going to study in Japan from next year ><
In other time I would pay for it but this days...
SweetBene

Postby boinsie » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:00 am

Can I send you a X'mas present, SweetBene? Buono! needs to know they have fans. :fear: :heart:
boinsie
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project