Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [12/28] Kikkawa You 3rd single "Konna Watashi de Yokatta

Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:23 pm

this girl could handle a much more difficult song, and dance. really, she should've debuted outside of the idol world.. but that's okay, as long as i get to watch her, and this song is really catchy. ^-^

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:22 pm

She's definitely the best performer to debut in a very long time, she'd have been my favourite back in 2007 had she been accepted for MM like many of us believed she would be, but never mind, great things come to those who wait, and Kikka is just perfect in every way :love:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:54 pm

I don't think I will ever really wrap my head around the whole Aika > Kikka thought process Tsunku went through. :?: :?: :?:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:46 am

Performance was great :love:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:29 am

danzarely wrote:I don't think I will ever really wrap my head around the whole Aika > Kikka thought process Tsunku went through. :?: :?: :?:

So agreed! I absolutely love this song and Kikka is really growing on me like no one's business.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Because Kikka was already too "polished" for Morning Musume。. MM。is for girls who have the potential to be great, not those who already are. Kikka was already at a high level when she auditioned, so she didn't have much room for improvement.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Yeah, that.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Also Aika is better than ALL THE GIRLS.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:06 pm

At the time I was so pissed that Aika got in instead of anyone else, cause I loved them - and especially Kikka. But...

Starra wrote:Because Kikka was already too "polished" for Morning Musume。. MM。is for girls who have the potential to be great, not those who already are. Kikka was already at a high level when she auditioned, so she didn't have much room for improvement.

This. xD

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 pm

2nd week update
weekly rank #?
sales 1,174
total 6,249
Post a reply