Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 7th Station ~TV, movies, games~

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Ruth Negga was in Preacher? :w00t: :nosebleed: American or International/Brit accent?

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:32 pm

American southern/Texan.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Disappointing but I'll still check it out if it's my future wifey.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:54 pm

I’ve recently been watching a lot of episodes of a Japanese children’s series from the early ’70s called Kure Kure Takora (Gimme Gimme Octopus). It reminds me of those WTF Sid and Marty Krofft shows like H.R. Pufnstuf and Sigmund and the Sea Monsters that I watched when I was a kid.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:25 am

Oh. That finally explains this Shinohara Tomoe song for me, lol.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7547001

(Not that I'd been looking for answers--she's Shinorer, she's a weird cat. :hehe: )

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:52 pm

^ Wow! I have that CD, but I'd totally forgotten that she did a version of that song!

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:21 am

First of all, I know that Hollywood has a bad reputation for casting white actors over minorities, but this is one of the cases I'm letting it slide. It was noted early on that they were going to "Americanized" this movie and the series already has many adaptions in Japan.

It seems decent so far. Light tho... I feel like somebody else would have better fit for the role that the guy from the Naked Brothers Band.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:27 am

In honor of Red Nose Day, the official Doctor Who channel has reposted this classic, star-studded parody sketch (almost a full episode, really) from 1999…

Of course the video has always been available elsewhere online, but this one is official and in higher quality.

Series 10 of Doctor Who premieres on April 15. This is reportedly Peter Capaldi's last series as the Twelfth Doctor.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:32 pm

It's happening y'all!

Man, the action certainly looks better animated :lol:. Though it's weird seeing so many characters alive who are now well and truly dead in the manga... And the manga is a hell of a clusterfuck compared to where the anime is. I mean, there's trench warfare in the latest chapter, lol.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:20 am

SQUEEEEE! :w00t:

Spoiler: show
Jon and Cersei's respective throne rooms are obvious, but we haven't see Daenerys' before. We presume it's Dragonstone, where Dany's ancestor Aegon ruled before he proceeded to conquer Westeros. Stannis also held Dragonstone, for Seasons 1–4, but he never actually sat on the throne or otherwise used that room because that's the kind of guy he was.
Post a reply