Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:48 am

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:27 pm

I know that they have been mentioned before but Kao=s appeared on the Makai Sunday "live" (pre-recorded) stream this week.

For those unfamiliar:

For those who want to see the live cast (it will be taken down my Sunday) it would be the video longer than 1 hour:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/makaisyojyoken/videos/

Atypically for Makai, Kao=s got about 75% of the show.

The singer of Kao=s looks a lot like Suzuki Airi in the Makai show ...

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:32 am

Dreamcatcher - Fly high

A little more pop, but still has the rock elements. Like their other titles, this feels very anime OP-ish. :lol:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:21 am

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:14 pm

GFriend is back.

This song is cute, but it feels so underwhelming compared to Fingertips. But this is what Korea prefers...

Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:10 pm

I like this better than Gfriend and Red Velvet's comeback

Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:48 am

I will pretty much eat up anything GFriend comes out with, so I like that new song. :fear:

CLC's new song has some kinda 80s/vaporwave sound going for it. Naturally, I love it. :lol:
Spoiler: show

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Girls' Generation is back from the dead.

I like it waaay better than their last releases, but their casual clothing in Holiday looks a bit too childish imo.

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:38 am

^ I'm not feeling that like at all. It feels so generic, especially for a comeback after 2 years? :|

otaku_blue wrote:I like this better than Gfriend and Red Velvet's comeback

Watched this, read about the concept being pushed for it (which I now see you mentioned previously) and was intrigued. Watched all the vids in order & subscribed to the channel. XD

This one is forever running through my head. So. Friggin'. CUTE. :love: :love: :smooches:

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:04 am

SNSD has kind of lost their edge a little. I kind of liked "Catch me if you can" and "You think" (Though that one really felt like they were trying too hard). Like what is that? Yall used to be the trendsetters now you just being as generic as possible.
Post a reply