Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:I was looking forward to Chungha going solo since she was one of my favorites during P101, but of all the releases connected in some way to former P101 / I.O.I girls I think her new song is probably the biggest disappointment so far.

WTF is this? Chungha was known for her fierce presence and sharp dancing, not for whatever the fuck this is. Maybe MAYBE Sejung could do something like this, but Chungha? What a waste,

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Exactly why it was a major disappointment. I don't even like the song on it's own, so the whole thing is a mess for me. :lol:

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:39 pm

Its just a pre-release track. That's not the title track off her album.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:07 am

Still very similar to the other two songs but still a jam :music:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:02 am

They definitely have their "sound" figured out. :lol: I know it's in collab with LG, but dang, I hate vertical MVs.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:17 pm

otaku_blue wrote:Its just a pre-release track. That's not the title track off her album.
Oh, good. I'm glad there's still something to look forward to. I still hate the song and don't think they should have given it to her. :lol:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:59 pm

TWICE in Japan, surprising fans

In the second video, Dahyun was trying to explain the TT pose, and mistakenly said ureshii instead of kanashii. Everyone corrected her right away. Lol. It was adorable seeing her react to her mistake.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Momoland's comeback brings me the same disappointment that Gugudan's did. :lol: Not a great run for me with Kpop so far this year.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Former Kenshuusei Okamura Rise did not make the final cut into Sashihara's new produced voice actor idol group, "=Love" audition
https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1683012

Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Speaking of *48/46 related auditions, whatever happened with Cuca?
Post a reply