Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:18 am

As expected, her YouTube channel has been emptied…

https://www.youtube.com/user/3u10

We all know why, but it's still a shame.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:20 pm

I don't know which group this is and I don't care much for the music , but the video was really enjoyable.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:32 pm

Tacoyaki Rainbow, MomoClo's 3rd sister group, based in Osaka.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:15 am

Agreed, that was a cool video!

Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:15 am

Can't stop playing it.

Think this is the first time I'll have to unsubscribe from someone on Youtube, been watching Cuca for so long lol Glad she's moving up.

Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:18 pm

This has become one of my favorite Osaka Shunkashuto songs - and for some reason, the production and arrangement remind me a bit of Neil Young around the time of "After the Gold Rush".

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:07 pm

I'm happy Dreamcatcher's new song continues the trend of what feels like strong Jpop influence (music, dance, costumes). That's definitely part of the reason I like both of them. I'm also happy it feels like more thought was put into the placement of the rap section, so while I wish it didn't exist at all it doesn't derail the song. This will probably take over as my favorite Korean release so far this year.

Dreamcatcher - GOOD NIGHT

Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:01 am

I love them so much, honestly. If they ever stop doing this ~creepy~ concept, I'll be a little disappointed. :lol:

Not to say I dislike other concepts, but this one is different for KPop, and they pull it off really well.

Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:04 am

View count of this video says it all. She has a superior voice for sure.
A+ album: Taeyeon - My Voice. :clap:

Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:59 pm

I never followed lol since they never looked/sound like my type of group. Well, their new single catched my attention. Lol. I personally like girlfriend better than boyfriend.
Post a reply