Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:48 am

LOOOVE this song.

Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:47 am

It's Wednesday. I forgot. :P

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:22 am

rikkikow wrote:It's Wednesday. I forgot. :P

Aladdin is SUCH a banger, I've become obsessed with them.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:57 am

WedCamp is releasing a full album on February 8th. SUPERMAN.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:23 am

^ Yeah, my order's been in. She's been a busy girl!

Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:34 am

... need a lighter right now.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:13 am

I'm getting on the CHVRCHES bandwagon.

Also, Tegan and Sara. Very similar to CHVRCHES. At least their more recent stuff.

I grew up with synth-heavy New Wave pop music like this. It's weird to see it making a minor comeback.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:43 pm

K.A.R.D - Oh NaNa

1) DSP should've released this in the summer. I mean, I'll still jam to it, but it just screams "summer" to me.
2) I like Youngji, but her part in this is really random and doesn't fit at all?
3) I feel like the guy parts would be better if they were actually, idk, singing. Oop.
4) Wonder how people will react to a ~co-ed~ KPop group. Male and female idols can't even breathe in each other's general direction w/o people thinking they're dating. :lol:

Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Celedam wrote:I grew up with synth-heavy New Wave pop music like this. It's weird to see it making a minor comeback.

I'm a sucker for that kind of music, which is what attracted me to such '80s-retro bands as Ladytron, Servotron, Adult., and Polysics back in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

One of my coworkers recently played Neil Young's 1982 Trans album while I was at work. I'm usually indifferent toward Neil Young's music, but the New Wave weirdness of this album totally captivated me, especially "We R in Control":

Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:26 am

:blink: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...
It looks like it's going to be a slow Wednesday here today . :P
Post a reply